In What Ways are You a Maestro?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Adisapelumi5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adisapelumi5.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Re: In What Ways are You a Maestro?

Post by Adisapelumi5 »

I believe one can be called a "Maestro" when one can control the way they think. When one can completely rule out the negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones, they can truly be seen as the maestro of their own lives.
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Moneybag »

I Am a mastero because i dont let the world define who I am. I love who I am and nothing controls me.
Hue-Morningstar
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hue-morningstar.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Hue-Morningstar »

I am a maestro in that I am aware of my strengths and weaknesses. Working on my weaknesses to strengthen them. Allowing to be content and having faith in what I am yet set to achieve.
Asadun
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33

Post by Asadun »

I am a maestro because I always encourage myself to strive harder to the goals I have set to accomplish. Thus is what mainly makes me strive forward.
Ace John
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ace-john.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Ace John »

T T 2 wrote: 02 May 2022, 09:08 Well, if you know yourself and can control your thoughts, you are a Maestro of your life. Your thoughts shape you as a person and if you succeed in controlling them, you are orchestrating your life as a Maestro. For me, I have been trying to get to know myself by dwelling deeper into my subconscious mind. It indeed is a tough task but I want to keep it in practice to ultimately become a Maestro.
I agree with you 100%; having control over oneself is the ultimate show of being a Maestro. It's good to hear your resolve to know yourself deeper. :-)
Jesus is Lord.
(Romans 10:9)
Ace John
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Ace John »

Tendy567 wrote: 02 May 2022, 09:09 I loved reading this book. It boosted my self esteem. I would like to believe after reading the book, my maestro has been turning a deaf ear to negativity.
Sure! Deafness to negativity is a skill of every Maestro. Thanks for giving your views.
Jesus is Lord.
Ace John

Post by Ace John »

REIGNING20 wrote: 02 May 2022, 09:25
Ace John wrote: 02 May 2022, 00:07 You are the Maestro! — this is the most prominent proclamation this book holds. It explains that we are Maestros in many different ways: we can achieve our goals, accomplish our dreams, we can love, and do good. In what ways do you see yourself a Maestro?
Wow! This is very motivating! And, I like your mantra.

After reviewing this book, I developed adopted a mantra that I'd heard for sometime, "Now that I know what happens when I give up, let's see what happens when I don't give up." I believe being persistent and persevering through my challenges is what makes me a Maestro, because though I may not always win at the end, I always come out with valuable lessons.
Jesus is Lord.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

Thank you ACe, and all of the rest of you for teaching me so much about what my book is about. You have been a contribution to me (helping me to drive my understanding deeper within me), and you've been a wonderful contribution to everyone who has participated with you in t his conversation. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone spoke as you have, with the way you've shared your thought here. Thank you so much, Rob author: The Maestro Monologue
Emmanuela Amasiobi
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuela-amasiobi.html
Latest Review: The Poison Of Perfection by Angela Wadley

Post by Emmanuela Amasiobi »

I am a Maestro because I possess great skills that I can control for my good and for the good of my neighbors.
seyi Aralepo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seyi-aralepo.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by seyi Aralepo »

For me, being a maestro is being able to understand myself. Then, making sure that my understanding of myself is not wrong but right. 
Prestige-best
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prestige-best.html

Post by Prestige-best »

The ability to discover myself and know my worth amd also take decision and stick to it makes me a maestro.
hana_me
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hana-me.html
Latest Review: OUCH! The Pain of Modern Civilization by Dr. Ajay Issar & Alka Issar

Post by hana_me »

This is my favorite part of the book. I am a maestro and my stage is my life, I will perform to have a better life and be called a successful maestro.
Jordan Abio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jordan-abio.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Jordan Abio »

One of the primary ideas in the book is that you are the Maestro of your life. To me, being my own Maestro entails being able to freely express myself through my words and deeds.
Favour Ojonugwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-ojonugwa.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Favour Ojonugwa »

When I stick to all of the goals I've set for myself for the day, I feel like a maestro, and I'm immensely proud of myself at the end of it.
Christine Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christine-tamuno.html

Post by Christine Tamuno »

I believe I am the maestro of my life. I control my thought and by extension my actions. I call the shots for me and I don't listen to the negative thoughts that are capable of stunting the growth of my Maestro

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”