Ask the author Rob White

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Re: Ask the author Rob White

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

I would like for him to briefly describe his upbringing. Just curious as to what his main desires and struggles were that led him to become such a gifted philosopher and inspired him to write this book.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

I would like for him to briefly describe his upbringing. Just curious as to what his main desires and struggles were that led him to become such a gifted philosopher and inspired him to write this book.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

I'd like to speak with the author about his experiences since publishing this book and inquire about the source of his inspiration. :D
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

I am the conversation I listen to about myself. When I listen long enough, there is no other option for me... I am that conversation and my every word and action is a demonstration. It is that easy and it is that difficult. You get to choose which it will be for you, Amiczy :)
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I'm interested in learning the background of what inspired Rob to write this book, to the extent that he is willing to give. I found "How It All Started For Me" to be pretty puzzling when I first read it. I thought the book was incredibly fascinating and wondered how he came up with his original views. There must be an amazing backstory to this tale.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

Hi Amiczy ... I believe life is as easy as we allow it to be, and as difficult as we insist it be. Why would we insist it be difficult? Because we foolishly feel, for some reason, that we are unworthy. That feeling is a lie!

Hi Prince... what has life been for me, after writing this book? Life has been a journey with many more possibilities :)
Slayton Natasha Tillett
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slayton-natasha-tillett.html
Latest Review: 21 Hacks to ROCK your Midlife! by Cat Coluccio

Post by Slayton Natasha Tillett »

Did you go for a survey before writing this book?

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”