Ask the author Rob White

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Ask the author Rob White

Post by gali »

The author is an active member of our site. What would you ask Rob White?
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

gali wrote: 02 May 2022, 07:59 The author is an active member of our site. What would you ask Rob White?
Just one question Gali.

“Why did you write this book?”
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

Does this book, in any way, a reflection of your experience or a fragment of your life?
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Marsha JJ
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: On the Precipice of the Labyrinth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marsha-jj.html
Latest Review: Tyler's Promised Gift by M. C. Abushar

Post by Marsha JJ »

To the extent Rob is willing to share, I'm curious to know the back story of what led him to write this book. When I read the "How It All Began For Me", it seemed rather cryptic. I found the book to be really interesting and found myself wondering what led him to come up with his unique insights. I sense a great story behind the story.
Gideon Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideon-olomofe.html
Latest Review: An autopsy with a smile by Snejana Danwell

Post by Gideon Olomofe »

I will like to have him tell me, in brief, his background from childhood. Just wanta know some of his longings and key things he has been through that made him such a talented phylosopher—to having come up with this book.
Ikechukwu+12345
Currently Reading: TBD
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwu-12345.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Ikechukwu+12345 »

I will really love to ask the author two questions. First, what inspires or drive you to write this book? Secondly, are there people who assisted you in making this awesome storyline?
Ozoab1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ozoab1.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Ozoab1 »

I'd like to ask the author if anyone nspired her to write this book and her relationship to the person.
Elijah Binfa Bongfa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elijah-binfa-bongfa.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Elijah Binfa Bongfa »

I would like to ask the author that, from where were the ideas of this inspiring book?
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

Thank you, all of you, for having some interest in who I am and why I wrote this book. Briefly, in my youth I was introduced to the conversation, "Get out of my way!" By that I mean I was taught: life is tough and I have to be tough to get through life. That was my mantra for many years. When some small, kindly occurrences began to create a clearing for something new, it effected me to the extent that I ripped open space, newly, to begin seeing myself and the world differently. With that passion and curiosity, I began my journey upwardly. I wrote this book specifically to share my findings with the world. I can only own it if I give it away, aye? I hope this satisfies you a little bit with "Why" I wrote this book. Thank you :) Rob
Rebecca Flores
Currently Reading: Nightlord: Sunset
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebecca-flores.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by Rebecca Flores »

I would like to ask the author:
1. How has this process found in the book as well as sharing it with others affected your own life?
Stellah Chege
Currently Reading: Black Hat/White Hat: A tale of Good is Evil
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stellah-chege.html
Latest Review: Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem by Dr. Frank L. Douglas

Post by Stellah Chege »

My question to Rob, is this the best piece you've ever written? And have you had people come to you and tell you of the impact it has had on them personally in real life?
Abu_Aisha1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abu-aisha1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Abu_Aisha1 »

How did you come about some of the concepts in the book?
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

By giving this information away, in my book, Rebecca ... I have found it more easily available to me. I love that I feel like a contribution to all of humanity (the whole human family). I believe that is a natural feeling we all yearn to experience ongoingly. Thank you for asking.

At this point in my writing career, Chege ... yes this my best piece. I have become much more comfortable with my relationship with the written word. Writing now occurs to me as something that comes easy if I am willing to create a clearing for writing sincerely. I love that you asked. And, indeed I have a few hundred folks tell me that by discovering the Maestro Method of recognizing who "they'd become that they did not want to be," and by calling an MD, they were able to create a little space to express themselves naturally, which is "The Maestro," precisely :)
Rob White
In It Together VIP

Post by Rob White »

To open myself up a little more to all of you, I would like you to know that I used to play small to avoid the risk that life was. I didn't take chances. I only wanted to act on a "sure bet." This was as a kid, into my twenties. I became awfully depressed because I realized I was letting life pass me by. There's a lot more I could mention, but I mention this so you do know that I was not a bravado kind of kid that was out there swinging on ropes and jumping into the strong current of Miller's River. Steve Brown was doing that; not me. He was a neighborhood kid I grew up with. I began to recognize there was a lot more of me every time I was willing to try something entirely knew, like jump out of a plane, which totally freaked me out. But I did it! Phew, that was a huge moment for me. I could have died (I thought), but I didn't :)
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

Rob White wrote: 03 May 2022, 10:36 Thank you, all of you, for having some interest in who I am and why I wrote this book. Briefly, in my youth I was introduced to the conversation, "Get out of my way!" By that I mean I was taught: life is tough and I have to be tough to get through life. That was my mantra for many years. When some small, kindly occurrences began to create a clearing for something new, it effected me to the extent that I ripped open space, newly, to begin seeing myself and the world differently. With that passion and curiosity, I began my journey upwardly. I wrote this book specifically to share my findings with the world. I can only own it if I give it away, aye? I hope this satisfies you a little bit with "Why" I wrote this book. Thank you :) Rob
This is powerful, I feel you have impacted humanity with this great book. I hope the book helps me awaken the giant in me and also helps me impact humanity. I will do my best to read the book for a third time.

Thanks for this opportunity OBC.
An autographed copy could make my year 🤗🤗
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”