After reading The Maestro Monologue, how do you, now, see yourself differently? [Featured Question from May BOTM Author]

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Re: After reading The Maestro Monologue, how do you, now, see yourself differently? [Featured Question from May BOTM Aut

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I have learned to appreciate the present and let go of things I can't change or have control over.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Sincerely, the book I read helped me grow as a person by opening my eyes to new perspectives and inspiring me to keep thinking critically and asking myself probing questions. I now have more ability than ever to influence my reality, all thanks to Rob's book.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

My attitude and understanding of myself have changed as a result of reading this book. After reading "The Peril of Misunderstanding" and "No Chapter," I came to the conclusion that my failure to comprehend myself, identify with the proper people, and have positive views about myself is what is holding me back from achieving the goals I had set for myself.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

I admire the author for writing such a groundbreaking book. This book helped me grow intellectually and helped me think more clearly, which made me a better version of myself.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

Now, I think I can perform better. By simply applying what I learnt from this book, I already feel myself improving. Mr. Rob White, thank you
bello olayiwola m
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello-olayiwola-m.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by bello olayiwola m »

After finishing this book, I feel more in control and believe that I am genuinely capable of overcoming the challenges and setbacks of life. I no longer wallow in my own misery. I'm happy I found this book.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”