One lesson you learnt.

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Sumto Nii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sumto-nii.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Re: One lesson you learnt.

Post by Sumto Nii »

A lesson I personally learnt from this book is that I need to do me and not let myself be discouraged negative opinions of friends and relatives. They are the intruders that come in to mess with our psyche and self confidence.
HelloWorm
Currently Reading: Ghost Child
Bookshelf Size: 45

Post by HelloWorm »

I learnt that you should always be true to yourself :tiphat:
Be tender with the young, gentle with the old protective of the weak, and tolerant of the strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these. George Washington Carver :tiphat:
The Olynks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-olynks.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by The Olynks »

I learned how important it was to understand my goals very well so I can be focused on achieving them.
Shakon90
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shakon90.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Shakon90 »

The biggest lesson i learnt from this spectacular book is that there is a false self that exists in all of us and has detrimental effects on the paths our lives take.
The Nabongos Duchess
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-nabongos-duchess.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Post by The Nabongos Duchess »

I learn that I can choose to live my life without fear of what others would say or think of me.For me this is powerful for it makes me the driver of my life.
Wesley Friday
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wesley-friday.html
Latest Review: Bar Maid by Daniel Roberts

Post by Wesley Friday »

One lesson I learnt from the Maestro Monologue is to not let the inner voices which doubt my potential to succeed. I think is quite an important lesson for me as well as most young persons. Even scientific study proves that young persons are more likely to have a lot of anxiety as they settle into adulthood and enter into the workforce. Knowing how to quiet down the anxious part of our brains is very important.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 339
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: My Life's Stirring Adventures by Tom Leech

Post by Hager Salem »

I've learned that i should be in control of my own life, not to just interact with things happening to me.
Versaty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-versaty.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Versaty »

The book is so impactful from its bold tone. One lesson I cherished much out of all that I learned is the secret about our intruder that represent the source of negative thoughts in our life's choices. And this knowledge reminds me of what I also read in a book I got from this platform—Becoming Nobody. It talks about the right and left hemisphere of our brain.
Versaty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-versaty.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Versaty »

What I have got to learn in this book that I so cherished out of the numerous lessons in the book is leson on the intruder and how it influence how we decide on lives matter.
Crabby69
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crabby69.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Crabby69 »

Wesley Friday wrote: 15 Aug 2022, 10:44 One lesson I learnt from the Maestro Monologue is to not let the inner voices which doubt my potential to succeed. I think is quite an important lesson for me as well as most young persons. Even scientific study proves that young persons are more likely to have a lot of anxiety as they settle into adulthood and enter into the workforce. Knowing how to quiet down the anxious part of our brains is very important.
I resonate with the lesson you pointed out. However, I cherished the idea of intruder because it opens my eyes to many things from the kowledge of how intruder can alter our chance of success
Wash William
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wash-william.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Wash William »

One powerful lesson I learned is that the intruder always comes at a point in one's life and being able to detect it is key to defeating it.
O-Brian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-o-brian.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by O-Brian »

Owuamanam Eberechukwu wrote: 04 May 2022, 00:41 This book is a great book. I am sure you agree with me if you have read the book. However, There are a lot of lessons presented by the author.
One of the lessons is that one can transform the direction of ones life by activating the maestro in the individual.

What lesson did you learn from the book? Can it help you improve your everyday life? Will you teach others from what you learnt?
We reserve the power to welcome and cast out the Intruder in our lives.
Agbata Donald 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-1.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Agbata Donald 1 »

I was inspired when the author talked about the intruder in us. And how the intruder kills our self-esteem
Thompson Grace
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thompson-grace.html
Latest Review: Give insomnia the finger by Dr Feel Good

Post by Thompson Grace »

Knowing your capabilities and having the burning desire to realize those capabilities and doing away with every negative of the intruder makes us maestros.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

There were many things I learnt, but one that really stuck with me was the need of being deliberate and careful about the kind of company one keeps because it may either create or break one's road to success in life.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”