What did you try before The Maestro Monologue?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Re: What did you try before The Maestro Monologue?

Post by Rose Tamuno »

Esther Aaton wrote: 10 May 2022, 04:45 Actually, I'm a person who believes that at every stage of my life, I should seek to improve on one or two of my attitudes and have always engaged books which can help me in achieving this. I did practice calmness and have achieved a satisfying level of calmness no matter how angry I might be.
You are so blessed. I was someone who never really cared to look at myself as anything more than that sometimes. Because of this improving myself was an option that I threw out the window the very first chance I had. Thank for me I am not that person anymore and I have made up my mind to grow every single day the best I can.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

Before I read this book I had the attitude of replaying unsuccessful events, beating myself up for my bad decisions, and letting them affect my mood.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I have always been bottling up past issues in my heart and this usually eats me up. But, after reading this book I have learnt to appreciate the present and forget about the past.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Prior to this, I was mostly aware of the effectiveness of positive affirmations and positive thinking in trying to solve my difficulties. Prior until today, I attempted to combine these with meditation, with varying degrees of effectiveness.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

I was aware of my propensity for procrastination before reading this book, and I have attempted to address it by using various time management techniques. Eating the frog has proven to be a successful one. The hardest jobs are completed first by me. It also has been beneficial.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

Good subject! Before reading this book, I believed that everything starts in the mind and that using positive affirmations and thoughts to guide everything I do will help me solve problems.
Bettny Andrade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Doomsday Clock by Mark Pearson

Post by Bettny Andrade »

It is interesting how every time we read a book we can understand so many things that we were unaware of. For a long time I have been learning from very complete readers many aspects of self-esteem and how to improve personally. But the point is not just to read but to put into practice what has been learned.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

Prior to this, I was mostly aware of the effectiveness of positive affirmations and positive thinking in trying to solve my difficulties. Prior until today, I attempted to combine these with meditation, with varying degrees of effectiveness.
bello olayiwola m
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello-olayiwola-m.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by bello olayiwola m »

I always look for books that can help me improve on one or two of my attitudes because I believe that at every stage of my life, I should try to do so. No matter how enraged I may be, I did practice being cool and have attained a satisfying degree of tranquility.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”