$1,000 Ad-Creation Contest | Free to Enter!

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

$1,000 Ad-Creation Contest | Free to Enter!

Post by Scott »

I am happy to announce that, as part of an ad-creation contest this month, we will be giving away two $500 prizes. One of the two prizes is generously being provided by bestselling author Rob White himself. That means there is $1,000 available to win!

To enter the contest, you will create (1) a tweet on Twitter and/or (2) a Facebook Post in "Rob White's Maestro Family" Facebook Group advertising our May 2022 Book of the Month, The Maestro Monologue.

Whichever tweet gets the most retweets will win on of the $500 prizes.

Whichever Facebook post gets the most shares will win the other $500 prize.

The same person can win both prizes, so you could win the full $1,000.

You can post the same ad to Twitter and Facebook, so you don't need to create two completely different images/adverts.

I recommend using Canva.com and/or Creative Market to create an image as your ad, if you don't have already have a preferred tool to create nice graphics and images.

This is not simply a popularity contest because Rob White and I, as well as some other people, will be looking through the entries and retweeting/sharing our favorite ones.

How to Enter on Facebook

To enter the contest on Facebook, you must post your entry in "Rob White's Maestro Family" Facebook Group with the hashtag #MaestroMonologueContest. You must also then share that post on your personal Facebook profile using the share button. You must include either a link to the book's page on Bookshelves or a link to the book's page on Amazon in the text of your post.

It's not required but I recommend you tag in the post on Facebook: facebook.com/ScottMichaelHughes/ because I will retweet/share my favorite entries. Tagging me makes it more likely I will see your entry.

How to Enter on Twitter

To enter the contest on Twitter, you must tweet your entry with the hashtag #MaestroMonologueContest, and you must tag both @TwBooKClub and @RobWhiteMedia. You must include either a link to the book's page on Bookshelves or a link to the book's page on Amazon in the text of your tweet.

It's not required, but I recommend you also tag me in tweet Twitter @scottmhughes because I will retweet/share my favorite entries. Tagging me makes it more likely I will see your entry.

Other Details and Rules

The book is temporary discounted to $1.99 on Kindle (in USD in the USA via the .com version of Amazon; international prices will vary). While it is recommended that you reference the temporary time-sensitive discount, if you do, make sure to note that it is for May only. Otherwise if people see your ads for the book advertising the book as only $1.99 on Kindle later in June or July, they will get frustrated or confused when they see the price is actually much higher once it goes back to its regular price.

Ads must not contain any false information. If an ad contains incorrect information, it will be disqualified.

Entries needs to be publicly visible, so make sure your privacy settings for the post/tweet are set to 'public'.

Any attempt to cheat or be deceptive is against the rules and will cause your entry to be disqualified.

We reserve the right to remove, delete, and/or disqualify any entries for any reason. That is so that we can preserve the fairness of the contest.

The $500 prize for the winner on Facebook is being provided by Rob White. The $500 prize for the winner on Twitter will be paid by OnlineBookClub, via PayPal.

Important: Entries must be posted no later than May 20th.

Winners will be determined by which has the most shares/retweets on May 31st. However, if there is a tie, we will extend the deadline by a few days to see which entry pulls ahead.

"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Sekitende Jovan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sekitende Jovan »

Thank u so mch
Rehan Khan 15

Post by Rehan Khan 15 »

I am winning this competition because I needed this money and spend to achieve my 2022 goal...thanks
Hongie Stephanie

Post by Hongie Stephanie »

Please where is the book link I am to share???
Jennifer De Villiers
Currently Reading:

Post by Jennifer De Villiers »

Just by reading what the books about it sound supernatural meterial and deserves the 4 *. Its funny I praid for some change and I wake up with this email pointing to this book. I want to read this book. Unfortunately I dont have Media so cant shared it. I do have contact with Sid Roth and will send a link to him.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Hongie Stephanie wrote: 11 May 2022, 16:25 Please where is the book link I am to share???
Hi,

The clickable links are in the Original Post (OP). However, I'll also put the URLs below for easier copying and pasting.

Here is the URL to the Bookshelves page for the The Maestro Monologue:

Code: Select all

https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelves/book.php?id=520092

And here is the URL to the Amazon page for the The Maestro Monologue:

Code: Select all

https://www.amazon.com/Maestro-Monologue-Discover-Intruder-Destiny-ebook/dp/B098J78GD2/
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
MirandaWilliams
Currently Reading: The Meanderings of My Muddled Mind
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by MirandaWilliams »

curious, if someone on twitter wins the contest and you onlinebookclub pays out via PayPal...will online book club message the winner and request there PayPal name, if the winner only has there debit/banking information on the online book club site? If so will the winner have so many days to claim there prize?
Moustapha Hassan Mai-tchari

Post by Moustapha Hassan Mai-tchari »

I don't understand how to win $1,000.
Sachi Ito

Post by Sachi Ito »

Can we use the book cover as the picture for our ad?
Pingu the Peng

Post by Pingu the Peng »

:roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen2: :mrgreen2: :arrow: :roll2: :P :mrgreen: :shifty:

Good book yay so good
anjali abraham
Currently Reading:

Post by anjali abraham »

can we make multiple ads from the same account?
Shreya Pandey 8
Favorite Book: The Kite Runner
Currently Reading: House of Sky and Breath
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Shreya Pandey 8 »

When is the last date??
Odina Tinga
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odina-tinga.html
Latest Review: "LOGJAM of a Beauteous MIND" by Peter Simon Karp

Post by Odina Tinga »