How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Robert Obikanyi
Currently Reading: Swiss Family Robinson
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-izuchukwu-obi.html
Latest Review: Beyond the Higher Ground by Thomas A. Brigger

How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Post by Robert Obikanyi »

I have long battled social anxiety and depression. Because of this, I have never been out on a date with a woman. But after reading the Maestro Monologue, I have stopped being lethargic, blaming others and myself for my failures. I have tapped into my inner maestro and summoned up courage to ask not one but TEN women out on a date DAILY. I have gotten a couple or yeses which have bolstered my self esteem.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

Thank you for introducing this question, regarding my book, Robert. I personally notice how I've improved after reading a good self-help book by paying attention to the emotional high it gives me - the turn on, the goose bumps, that rush that assures me that I will not be who I was before I read the book. And sure enough, if I look, I begin to see how I am looking at myself and my world from a new and empowering point of view. Nice question ... thank you :) Rob
Nino Chinonso Onwurah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nino-chinonso-onwurah.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Nino Chinonso Onwurah »

It's wonderful how making yourself the master of your life can change you. Since I read this book and adopted the attitude of being the master of my life, I feel incredibly powerful. Previously daunting tasks now seem easy. It's an amazing feeling. I could have read this book earlier.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

You are a gift to all of us with the way you share "yourself" with all of us, Chinonso. I am glad my book helped you learn more about yourself. And indeed, daunting tasks become manageable when we come to know ourselves rightly.
Thank you for reminding me of that. Stuff like that cannot be repeated too often :) Rob
Humera955
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-humera955.html
Latest Review: Smart Love by Vincent Fudge II
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Humera955 »

Every reader would take different message from the same book.
This book was very helpful in developing a little self confidence in me .
:tiphat:
Simmons32
Currently Reading: Cengage Advantage Books
Bookshelf Size: 673
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simmons32.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Simmons32 »

I can honestly say that being more positive is something I have already been working on in the past couple of years. I don't know that I felt anything new, but I did walk away from this book feeling good and inspired. I hope many are able to benefit from this book.
Alexander C Schmoock
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-c-schmoock.html
Latest Review: Survived, evolved against all the odds by Ruth Mantile

Post by Alexander C Schmoock »

I've started anew journey since I read the book. I'm focused on killing the intruder within me as I'm glad that I'm making massive headway in that regard.
Pauline Parnell
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Beyond the Clouds, the Sky is Blue
Bookshelf Size: 517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pauline-parnell.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Pauline Parnell »

The book has highlighted that one can be one's own worst enemy. One has to believe in oneself at times to be impactful. Knowing of course that there are other forces that can derail you. But the book is a reminder that we have a part to play to reach our destiny.
Mildred Echesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mildred-echesa.html
Latest Review: Catch A Raven by Kirro Burrows

Post by Mildred Echesa »

I am able to overcome my emotions more. I just don't let negative thoughts take control of me and think better of my self
Poetic Justice
Ruth Frances A
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Rescuing General Patton
Currently Reading: Desperate Season
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruth-frances-a.html
Latest Review: Lucky by Spare Time Novels
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Ruth Frances A »

I have opened my mind to possibilities. Believe it or not, I have realized now that I probably have to change my method of work and doing things. I believe that there is a Divine being who is God. However, we must reevaluate ourselves. So yes, thank you, Rob, for the WOW factor. I have banished doubts about authoring a book. Lo and behold, I will embark on fulfilling this dream because yes I can, I am the maestro of my life.
leeho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leeho.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by leeho »

Since finishing the book, I've begun a new path. I've broadened my horizons and am focusing on being more optimistic. I feel pleased and energized after reading this book. i hope everyone learn something from it.
Maryam Bashir
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maryam-bashir.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Maryam Bashir »

This book has made me realise how important it is to be easy on oneself but also know when to push myself. To understand that each day is a new opportunity to be better and do better for yourself.
Oluwapelumi Rachael
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwapelumi-rachael.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluwapelumi Rachael »

The maestro monologue has definitely helped me see myself in a new light. Most times we are usually hard on our selves and don't give ourselves enough credit.
Ever since reading, I've been more confident in myself and have a more positive outlook on life.
ZhanLu
Favorite Book: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zhanlu.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by ZhanLu »

I am not sure if there are new changes in me after I read this book because changes don't come fast and you don't notice the changes unless some time passes and you or the people around you become aware of the change in you. It's not a quick instant ramen, you see. But, I for sure did walk away from this book in high spirits.
Precious Oba
Currently Reading: Bluewater walkabout into Africa
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-oba.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Precious Oba »

I have always been working on my intruder—lack of time management. And reading this book gave me more reasons to double up on my efforts. I believe over time, I will see changes.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”