How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Rhodahams
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhodahams.html
Latest Review: Prisoner Prodigal Pawn by Robert Sparkman

Re: How Have You Improved Since Reading the Maestro Monologue by Rob White?

Post by Rhodahams »

I have always battled with anxiety when faced with huge tasks. I identified this as my own intruder. It was so bad that I could not do anything while battling with this anxiety each time. But I decided to take control and now there is so much improvements. This book felt so much like a blessing.
Oluwasogo Familusi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwasogo-familusi.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Oluwasogo Familusi »

Thanks for this question. Lesson learned: one should be the controller of one's life and always ready to bear the consequences of one's decision.
Adisapelumi5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adisapelumi5.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Adisapelumi5 »

Before reading the book, I had low self-esteem and was severely battling depression. I have gotten a lot better since reading the book as it made me see myself as someone full of potential. Due to the help of the positive affirmations, I have improved and now see myself in a better light.
Amelia-Lily
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amelia-lily.html
Latest Review: Then Comes The Flood by John Payne

Post by Amelia-Lily »

Since I read The Maestro Dialogue, I have started to look inward rather than outward. I mean all your strength comes from inwards. Being a maestro requires you to first believe it and want to work on it. I also have started working on how I manage my time.
Chinaka94
Currently Reading: Making Her His
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinaka94.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Chinaka94 »

I am now making the effort to be more accountable for my actions and to focus on the positives.
James Ndumia
Currently Reading: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-ndumia.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by James Ndumia »

I have been on a journey of self discovery and I've been looking for every magnificent book that can be of assistance to me in achieving this course. The Maestro Monologue came hardy as a guide and a bigger boost to whatever I had learnt earlier. It helped to stamp on my inner strength to always be in control of my own self. Hence, the experience of reading this book has been insightful and fulfilling.
KafeliKe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kafelike.html
Latest Review: The Party Line by Dennis D. Gagnon

Post by KafeliKe »

must commend you for posing this excellent question, which I have been searching for. I had trouble making my own decisions before reading this book, but after reading it, I learnt a lot and can now make them swiftly and happily. Isn't this a step forward?
hgleach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hgleach.html
Latest Review: Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid by Dr. Rachel Sims

Post by hgleach »

Since reading this book I have tried to focus on running my own life rather than my life running me. I take more moments daringly day to be in the present and make sure that I am doing what I want to be doing. This book will forever stick with me.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

I have improved a lot since reading your comments on how you've improved (after reading my book). How have I improved? You onlinebookclub folks are so darn genuine. How can I not have learned a thousand lessons? One would be, how to write clearly. You folks are such a demonstration of that. Also thank you for helping me see all of humanity a little differently :) rob ... author: The Maestro Monologue
Essy Nma
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-essy-nma.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Essy Nma »

I have always been a procrastinator because I don't know what the ideas I have got would be like. Reading this book has made me break the barrier. I just finished a project I abandoned a long time ago.
Emmanuela Amasiobi
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuela-amasiobi.html
Latest Review: The Poison Of Perfection by Angela Wadley

Post by Emmanuela Amasiobi »

This book had made me better in fighting my intruders and keeping up to my principles.
seyi Aralepo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seyi-aralepo.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by seyi Aralepo »

It’s surprising how little things can distract us from achieving our goals. Since reading this book, I have decided to write down my goals, give myself deadlines, and focus solely on achieving them. This little determination has helped me tremendously in achieving success.
Peace10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace10.html
Latest Review: Jurisdiction Denied by Jack Gold and Marc Debbaudt

Post by Peace10 »

After reading this, I stopped being led around by people around me. I took control of my life. When I get overwhelmed, I remind myself that one step at a time.
Favour Ojonugwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-ojonugwa.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Favour Ojonugwa »

Since reading the book, I've embarked on a new adventure. I'm concentrating on eliminating the intruder within me, and I'm pleased to report that I'm making significant progress in this respect.
Almira789
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-almira789.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Almira789 »

Celebrating my small victories compelled me to be grateful and appreciative of my specific undertaking. It improves my productivity, and I now value myself more. Also, after reading this book, I understand myself more and became understanding with my friends and family.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”