Which E-Book App to Use?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
chainedheart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chainedheart.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Which E-Book App to Use?

Post by chainedheart »

Hello,

I'm new here so I'm not sure what to select in the Review Team Preferences. I haven't used or registered to Kindle or Amazon since it may require subscription fee. Though under the Review Team Preferences it is stated:
If you have not already used your Kindle Unlimited free trial, it is recommended you pick all formats below. If you have used up your Kindle Unlimited free trial, it is recommended you pick all formats below except Kindle Unlimited.
:eusa-think: So I'm not really sure if I'll be charged once the free trials are over for most of the app. My question is do I register to every app that is listed in the preferences and avail the free trial and when it's over, can I use the app even without paying for subscription fee? I'm sorry as I'm not used to using the apps as I prefer the traditional way of reading.

Thank you for those who will respond! :D

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”