Free Books for Nook

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
SaraKat_Johnson
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarakat-johnson.html

Free Books for Nook

Post by SaraKat_Johnson »

Has anyone found any really great free nook books? I get bogged down searching through Barnes&Noble sometimes because most of the free ones all seem to be erotic (that's not my cup of tea). I did find one really great author through there though. Her name is Heather Wardell. Search her on B&N and her book Life, Love, and a Polar Bear Tattoo will come up. It's a free download and amazing! So anyone have any others they can recommend?
Maud Fitch
Favorite Author: Jasper Fforde
Favorite Book: The Eyre Affair
fav_author_id: 4856

Post by Maud Fitch »

I download free eBooks from my public library.
"Every story has three sides to it - yours, mine and the facts" Foster Meharny Russell
likethestate

Post by likethestate »

I also go through my public library, which has been pretty easy as long as I know what book I am looking for. If I am just browsing, I actually find Amazon to be best. They have a top 100 list of free books. While there is a section that would fall under the erotica category, many are not. I would check that out.
amarini

Post by amarini »

There are sites you can join free to get some ebooks. Just be careful choosing and if you try free trials don't forget about canceling.
cherryadairr

Post by cherryadairr »

The Nook has more than a million titles available, along with more than 500,000 free ebooks for you to choose from. If you like to share books ...

------------
Jami Alden
best wordpress themes
taylorhudson310
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taylorhudson310.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by taylorhudson310 »

I have found a lot of free books for my nook that are really good. I don't know what kind of genre you like but just go into the shop and search "Free Books" it'll bring up a list of all the books they have for free.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”