Anyone use Caliber to convert files?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Miriam Ratemo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-ratemo.html
Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch

Re: Anyone use Caliber to convert files?

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

I'm an addicted reader and have been all my life. I would read the cereal box if that is all that's available. Paperbacks are my favorites since they are light to hold when reading in bed - around 2 am every morning I wake up and read for an hour. Terry Callister emailed me a copy of his newly published fiction novel, "The Catalytic Programme" and I tried to read it on my laptop but it was too cumbersome. So I opened it on my smartphone - and LOVED reading on it. (The book was very good, also). The smartphone has apps for all the Ebooks, it is lit so you can read without a light, and the text is resized to whatever you want. Plus - you always have your phone with you. There are tons of free ebooks and 99 cent Ebooks. Anyone have a free or 99 cent Ebook to recommend?
Seth Madugu James
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seth-madugu-james.html
Latest Review: God is good by Margaret liu collins

Post by Seth Madugu James »

I use Caliber for file conversion since it helps me with library management, ebook creation, and other tasks. It's easy to use and straightforward to browse through your ebooks. However, I'd much rather continue using my quicker Amazon Kindle Fire tablet.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”