What and how are you reading?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Gatorfan69
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What and how are you reading?

Post by Gatorfan69 »

I had no idea that your IPhone can now be a kindle until today. So today I purchased, “Life as a Masterpiece- Design and live a life you love today” by Cathy Christen. I have read a few chapeters so far which have some very vivid stories. Has anyone else read this yet?
chelhack
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 381
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelhack.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by chelhack »

Right now I am reading Guilt by David Taylor black and I am reading it from the laptop of my android cellular phone. My kind broke which I loved using it and my amazon fire seems to be stuck optimizing for months now so I had no choice but to revert back to the laptop.
Chelsea N. Hackett
CoffeeandTea12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-coffeeandtea12.html
Latest Review: The Elf Coup - Book Three of the Magi Charter by Jordan David

Post by CoffeeandTea12 »

I'm currently reading "Island of the sequined love nun" by Christopher Moore. It is a very strange and weird book about a pilot that stumbles from one situation into the next. As weird as it is, it also makes you stay at it as you want to know how it ends. I picked it up as a paperback at a book fair for used books last month. A friend read it and recommended it to me.
Dayanda
Favorite Book: Things Fall Apart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dayanda.html
Latest Review: A Kingdom Forgotten by Charles W. McDonald Jr.

Post by Dayanda »

No hard feeling, already regretting why i bought mac. A newbie using Kindle for mac, had to pay for most book.

With the above rue, i still love reading with Kindle, currently reading The Easter Make Believers.
Jillpillbooknerd
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 1908
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jillpillbooknerd.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Jillpillbooknerd »

Currently reading This Star Won't Go Out Esther Earl in hardback and reviewing a ARC called Angels of Perdition by R.M. Garino on my Kindle. Really loving both of them so far!
andrius58788

Post by andrius58788 »

I have just bought this book „PROTEIN POW(d)ER“: 5 Easy No-Bake Protein Powder Recipes from payhip with best protein powder dessert recipes and I love it! Already tried 3 recipes and they worked amazing, my family members loved them all, highly recommend!
violetshamrocks

Post by violetshamrocks »

I'm currently reading Caroline in hardback. I go back and forth between books and e-books.
fdlynch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fdlynch.html
Latest Review: Purgatory's Angel by B Hughes-Millman

Post by fdlynch »

I am currently reading Secrets of the South by B.M. Hardin on my Amazon Kindle app.
rivertonost

Post by rivertonost »

For those of you into self-help books.

I just finished reading The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz and now I've started reading Healthy On The Inside Out by Linda Luoma, a book on how to change your life, become more optimistic and I'm really curious about what it will do for me, so far really great!
Two awesome books I highly recommend for anyone wanting to change their perspective.
paigegreenpurba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paigegreenpurba.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by paigegreenpurba »

I'm reading Chrome Mountain on my Kindle Paperwhite. I love the digital ink and would have a hard time reading an entire book on a regular digital/glossy screen.
Lungz_
Favorite Book: 50 Shades of Grey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lungz.html
Latest Review: Invisible Me by H M Irwing

Post by Lungz_ »

I use an android phone and that is the only gudget I have. I read books in pdf forms if not paperback
JennyorAlice
Currently Reading: Tales of the Cafe
Bookshelf Size: 151

Post by JennyorAlice »

I've been going back and forth between books and e-books as well. Ever since my hubby bought me a Kindle Fire last year, I've been going back and forth. I'm currently reading two books at the present moment. One is in paperback form, the other is in e-book form. So, I'm actually doing both at the present moment.
most beautifulwoman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by most beautifulwoman »

I'm currently reading Educated by Tara Westover on my iPad. I love memoirs it makes you feel like you are a part of the writer's history, like you share and relate with their story
Lady-of-Literature
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lady-of-literature.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Lady-of-Literature »

I mostly read on my laptop or kindle, my phone only when I travel and I'm currently reading five fanfictions. I've read them already, I just enjoy them so much I thought I'd read them again.
Chelsey Coles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsey-coles.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Chelsey Coles »

I am reading the sample of Fire and Blood on Kindle. When I buy the book, because it's so long, I'm not sure if I want the physical or ebook format.
“It's far less important to me to be liked these days than to be understood.” :sad-teareye:
― Lionel Shriver, We Need to Talk About Kevin

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”