Is that just necessary?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Roger Schafer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roger-schafer.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn

Re: Is that just necessary?

Post by Roger Schafer »

I’ve read books on an iPhone, but it’s just not my favorite as the screen is too small. I don’t mind reading books on an iPad, but I still prefer paper.
Monishka Sharma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monishka-sharma.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Monishka Sharma »

Not necessary, its just about personal preferences and what you find comfort in
David Tutor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-tutor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by David Tutor »

pulldatrigger wrote: 26 Mar 2014, 01:25 Paper books used to be popular in the past, then with the development of technology the e-readers come out. And now, i can even see some e-readers with a TV-OUTPUT, and music player, voice recorder, video player are included as a combination. I mean, we human can satisfied these by a singular cellphone, if we wanna listen to music or watch movies we go find a mp4 player... Is that so necessary for us to buy a e-reader such like this kind of thing???
You have to understand that different things work for different people. It is not absolutely necessary, but I think we should allow people enjoy nice things.
Ika Apro
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ika-apro.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Ika Apro »

Even smartphones are not necessary in my opinion, but the mankind is getting more and more comfortable and I don't think that's good.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”