EBook or Hardcopy?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
AnnaMarie Collins
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annamarie-collins.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: EBook or Hardcopy?

Post by AnnaMarie Collins »

I'll always prefer physical books, but I read on a Kindle Paperwhite every night. It's much smaller and lighter, and because I have arthritis in my hands, it's much easier for me to handle. But nothing beats the feel and smell of a hardcopy!
Sabahat Kamran
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sabahat-kamran.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Sabahat Kamran »

I do prefer to have a physical copy of a book to read, but I find ebooks to be very convenient. If I'm waiting for something that will only take a couple of minutes, I can just pick up my phone and get some reading done. If I'm going to the beach or a park I always take a physical book. Ebooks are also often cheaper, so if I'm unsure about a book I buy the ebook and then see if I enjoyed it enough to buy the actual book.
TusharJoshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tusharjoshi.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Post by TusharJoshi »

Hardcopies any day! EBooks can be cheaper but the smell of 'real' books is otherworldly. EBooks are coming in fast in today's market, but they can never take the place of the printed gems.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”