Recommendation for ereader

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
BastiColler
Bookshelf Size: 0

Recommendation for ereader

Post by BastiColler »

Hi, what do you recommend for an ereader. I have a very old kindle but it is not compatible with borrowing from my library. I have been looking at the Kobos as they seem to be the most compatible for borrowing books (but to purchase it seems more expensive?) What do you recommend. I am not studying, just reading for enjoyment. Thanks!
BastiColler
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by BastiColler »

BastiColler wrote: 02 Jun 2021, 03:06 Hi, what do you recommend for an ereader. I havshowbox speed teste a very old kindle but it is not compatible with borrowing from my library. I have been looking at the Kobos as they seem to be the most compatible for borrowing books (but to purchase it seems more expensive?) What do you recommend. I am not studying, just reading for enjoyment. Thanks!

issue got solved
Kiran Kanwar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kiran-kanwar.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Kiran Kanwar »

I mostly use Kindle and it works well for me. Apart from that, I use 2 apps on my laptop: Mobipocket reader and Icecream Ebook reader.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”