Are there any ereaders that are 10inch without note taking?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
MarnelKelis
Bookshelf Size: 0

Are there any ereaders that are 10inch without note taking?

Post by MarnelKelis »

I am looking for a ereader due to eye strain reading books on my s20 plus however I have no need to take notes. Im pretty near sighted and dont do well with small screens so I figured a 10inch ereader would be better than a 8inch. However I am open to suggestions and if the 8inch would be fine with my eyes I am open to getting the kobo forma, or waiting for the kobo elipsa. I've watched youtube reviews but its hard to see which size would be better.
MarnelKelis
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by MarnelKelis »

MarnelKelis wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 23:44 I am looking for a ereader due to eye strain reading books on my s20 plus however I have no need to take notes. Im pretty near sighted and dont do well with small screens so I figured a 10inch ereader would be better than a 8inch. However I am open to suggestions and if the 8inch would be fine with my eyes I am open to getshowbox speed test
ting the kobo forma, or waiting for the kobo elipsa. I've watched youtube reviews but its hard to see which size would be better.
issue got solved

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”