Review: Opposites Attract [Kindle Edition] byKris L. Woodall

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
chstress
Currently Reading: Preda's Voice
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chstress.html

Review: Opposites Attract [Kindle Edition] byKris L. Woodall

Post by chstress »

I loved Kris Woodall’s Characters Mindy and Simon because they’re much like a real couple. They seem genuine, and have a sincere admiration for each other. Even though they are like night and day. The action is very believable and those kisses were heart stopping. Makes me feel like I’m visiting with old friends. They say opposites attract. You won’t find more opposing characters than Mindy and Simone . Take one insurance salesman unsatisfied with his life going through a midlife crisis, add one self-centered 25 year old restaurant waitress and the love is bound to happen. This delightful book is great for an afternoon in front of the fireplace or some relaxation time with a glass of wine. It is a charming, light, and entertaining read.
Betelhem Demsie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-betelhem-demsie.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Betelhem Demsie »

Can you write an in-depth review of it please?

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”