Kindle Paperwhite 2021

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Fellerya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Kindle Paperwhite 2021

Post by Fellerya »

Hello all!
I currently have a Kindle Fire 8 from 2018, I believe. I won it in a contest actually.
Anyways, I have been looking at the Paperwhite because it looks like it's smaller and easier to hold. The Fire makes my wrist hurt really quickly if I'm lying in bed trying to read.
Do you guys have one? Do you like it?
I don't really like the slow interface, like I saw someone adjusting the brightness and it was like click. wait. click. wait.
Do you guys think I should at least give it a try?? I do read a lot of ebooks (more than regular books actually.......)
I would just stick with my phone, but I also like using zlibrary so I'd rather not fill my phone with kindle and book downloads lol
estanlypido12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-estanlypido12.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by estanlypido12 »

Yes, I am currently using a Kindle Paperwhite 5, the latest one. It’s good, honestly before, I was really having difficulty reading but ever since I acquired this, my life has gotten easier. You should try this one as well. Happy reading!

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”