WARNING | Time-Sensitive Fair Warning for All

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

WARNING | Time-Sensitive Fair Warning for All

Post by Scott »

IMPORTANT TIME-SENSITIVE WARNING TO ALL

I'm writing this as Scott Hughes, not as or on behalf of OnlineBookClub.org. Ideally, OnlineBookClub and its many wondeful staff will be around offering help and services to people even hundred years from now when I am long gone. But I am a single human being. My ability and availbiity to personally and directly help people is much more limited.

Out of kindness and consideration, I'm giving you all this fair warning.

If you haven't signed up for my free mentoring program by tomorrow, don't turn around and ask me a month from now or a year from now or anytime from now for personalized advice, or for financial help, or a donation, or a loan, or to hook you up with the business connections or the celebrities and influencers I know... because the answer will be no.

Will all the respect and love a man can have, I'm telling you now the answer will be no.

I've promised that I will give the people I mentor not only my advice but also my direct personal help in the form of my resources and connections to make sure they succeed at their goals.

It would be unfair and dishonest to turn around and give that help in the form of my very limited time, money, and resources to people who didn't sign up for my mentoring.

I purposely have offered my mentoring for free for those who sign up in the first few weeks to make sure nobody is excluded, at least nobody who already knows me or OnlineBookClub.

If you think there's any chance you might want my help in the form of advice, connections, loans, or whatever, at any point in the future, sign up for my mentoring now asap before the free option ends tomorrow and before you lose this chance forever.

Here is the link to sign up for my free mentoring program:

https://onlinebookclub.org/offers/mentoring.php

The free option ends tomorrow. So if you haven't already, make sure to sign up now.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: One Christmas Eve
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-sheila-holt.html
Latest Review: Open Heart by Akil Taher

Post by B Sheila Holt »

I have signed up. Ty so much for this most generous and kind offer.
May God bless you and your family.
I’m hoping to work on my upcoming virtual business and lose weight, even at 63!!
I lost my 12-yr job to Covid😒😒
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 380
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Know Your Buyer! by D.L. Andrews
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Wow, Scott, this seems too good to be true!
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Renee Saxon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Renee Saxon »

Thank you, Scott.
I've signed up for your kind and generous mentoring and have read the rules in Step 2. I'm confused about the social media aspect. Is there a forum page on Facebook? Or am I supposed to create a facebook page?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Renee S.
Mari Thompson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mari-thompson.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Mari Thompson »

I just signed up. Hope I’m not too late. I think I can be a valuable editor to you. On the”my free mentoring program” link, I noticed a typo. I think you meant to say “without a doubt” instead of “with a doubt.”

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”