I heart Amazon prime

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Alylynn317
Currently Reading: Every Last Word
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alylynn317.html

Re: I heart Amazon prime

Post by Alylynn317 »

Agreed, Amazon Prime is amazing, from the fast free shipping, to getting Kindle Unlimited, or Prime TV. Oh, and of course Audible!! I don't always used Kindle Unlimited so sometimes I suspended my account if I am not using it as much. I like to go back and forth between ebooks and actual books, so paying 10 dollars a month for something I am not using every month is not ideal for me, but I like having that option there. And for those who prefer ebooks it is a great service as there is always so many options under Kindle Unlimited!!
Ubissen
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ubissen.html
Reading Device: B00OD01MO6

Post by Ubissen »

I really love Amazon prime too. I have been house bound for almost a year now and bed bound for a lot of that time. It's really great that I can still do most of the shopping we need. I have recently started using the prime app too and love getting my goods the same day. I have been a member of Amazon prime since 2003 so it's a long time now, but perfect when you are disabled.
LauraBeth0625
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurabeth0625.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by LauraBeth0625 »

I love Amazon Prime. I spend way too much money on random stuff, but I have also got some great deals there and I can shop on the go.
Deborah75
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Deborah75 »

I love the Amazon prime too ,I especially like that you can easily find a series of books without a annoying hunt.
Kmscds27

Post by Kmscds27 »

Love love love Amazon prime!! I use it all the time. I order all kinds of stuff from there, plus the book selection is great. Free two shipping is amazing as well! And you can order pretty much anything!
Martina_Reads
Currently Reading: Mindfulness
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martina-reads.html

Post by Martina_Reads »

I love, love Amazon Prime. It has been a life-saver with fast delivery and I love the movies. I have only recently started taking full advantage of my membership and I'm really enjoying it.
Melody

Post by Melody »

[code[/code]I am an Amazon prime user. I think it is wonderful. First off many kindle books are free or 99 cents, a truly inexpensive way to read many new authors. The fast free shipping is also great. I.e. En by my expensive dog food from Amazon because it is cheaper and with no shipping fees it works well for me
Lo2211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lo2211.html

Post by Lo2211 »

Amazon Prime is amazing! My husband and I buy a lot from amazon because of the free shipping. I love that there are so many free books for my kindle and the selection is endless. I can spend hours looking for books on amazon. I also signed up for Kindle Unlimited and it is definitely worth the monthly fee. There are so many great choices of books to choose from and if you hate the book it really isn't a big deal because you didn't pay for it!
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1427
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

I love Amazon Prime!! I've been a member for about 8 months, and I don't see this changing anytime soon! I'm just not so sure why it took me this long to join!! :D
byrstn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by byrstn »

I'm also an Amazon Prime lover. It's my go-to place for just about everything. And I love Amazon Smiles. I like supporting a favorite charity when I shop. In my case, it's Casting for Recovery.
Lulu1991
Currently Reading: Just One Night
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lulu1991.html

Post by Lulu1991 »

Amazon Prime rocks!! Before, I used to purchase new books on a weekly basis. I even believe the mail man was sick of looking at my face every time he had to drop off a package for me. Now, the Unlimited Library is so convenient and a great idea for book lovers! I love the fact that I can "barrow" a book through amazon and start reading with a simple click on the screen.
emajors
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emajors.html

Post by emajors »

I love amazon prime! I only recently discovered that you can get one free book a month. I have gotten many books off of there with the free shipping, but finding that out made it that much better for me!
Genaaa
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-genaaa.html
Latest Review: "A Messiahs Battle For The Human Realm" by Roberto Torres Rivera

Post by Genaaa »

After reading through this forum post, I kind of want to give Amazon Prime a chance. It seems like it has quite a lot of benefits.
Latest Review: "A Messiahs Battle For The Human Realm" by Roberto Torres Rivera
SandraTWP-BRW
Currently Reading: 1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandratwp-brw.html
Latest Review: "If God Is Not for Me, Then He Must Be Against Me!" by DeShaun Johnson
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by SandraTWP-BRW »

And now, Prime includes Amazon Prime Reading. I haven't had a chance to dig in yet, but there are thousands of titles available, plus magazines.
Latest Review: "If God Is Not for Me, Then He Must Be Against Me!" by DeShaun Johnson
Beth E Stevens

Post by Beth E Stevens »

I enjoy having Amazon Prime the books the shipping the great deals.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”