Reading books

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Luigi Astron Lucciano
Favorite Author: Paul Zindel
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 15
fav_author_id: 39597

Reading books

Post by Luigi Astron Lucciano »

Can i know how many books you can read everyday? What is the best time to read? What is the best title have you read? any suggestion?
Rahm
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Mohammad Rahim Awang wrote: 12 Mar 2023, 02:26 Can i know how many books you can read everyday? What is the best time to read? What is the best title have you read? any suggestion?
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I move your post to this forum. If you want to discuss reading and ebooks, this is the correct forum to post about that.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Official Reviewer Representative
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Donald Donaldson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-donaldson.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Donald Donaldson »

Luigi Astron Lucciano wrote: 12 Mar 2023, 02:26 Can i know how many books you can read everyday? What is the best time to read? What is the best title have you read? any suggestion?
My dream was to read a book a day (that is three hundred and sixty five books in one year). But i quickly realized that that was an unrealistic goal. So now, I read a book a couple of days. Some days, I actually read a book a day...
Irenosen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by Irenosen »

I don't think it's possible to read a single book every day unless it's a really, really short story. What kind of genres do you like reading? Identifying them would help getting better recommendations.
Shumayim khan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Shumayim khan »

I love to read books and it is possible to read a book every day but if it is a short story.
Nele Ma
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nele-ma.html
Latest Review: Reconceptualizing Mental Illness in the Digital Age by Elliott B. Martin, Jr.
fav_author_id: 3720

Post by Nele Ma »

I love reading and sometimes I read up to 500 pages per day but it really depends. Most of the time , I read 3 to 4 books per week but they all have around 350 to 459 pages.
Sameeha Ismail
Currently Reading: Jane Austen at Home
Bookshelf Size: 230
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sameeha-ismail.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Sameeha Ismail »

Luigi Astron Lucciano wrote: 12 Mar 2023, 02:26 Can i know how many books you can read everyday? What is the best time to read? What is the best title have you read? any suggestion?
Sometimes I can read a book per day, usually in weekends. But time is very limited during weekdays. So about an hour per day is my usual reading time and between evening 5:30 to 6:30.
One book, printed in the heart's own wax Is worth a thousand in the stacks.
Ika Apro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ika-apro.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Ika Apro »

My best probably is 3 books a day. That's when the books are short or I find myself doing nothing other.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”