Help opening ebook files (epub, mobi, PDF, etc.)

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Md Taushif Jamal
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Help opening ebook files (epub, mobi, PDF, etc.)

Post by Md Taushif Jamal »

Respected sir/ma'am

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am a student and right now I am preparing for my exams. I learned about this platform through social media and I know nothing much about it. Everything was sudden and I don't know how I accepted the book, The voulfire for review.
I am new here sir and I need training on how to review books. Kindly help me out and consider my case.

I shall remain obliged to you for this kind act.

Regards
Md Taushif Jamal
Michael Bowen 4
Currently Reading:

Post by Michael Bowen 4 »

It would be helpful if the initial information made it clear that the ebooks were not easy to access via a microsoft computer.
Ashley Colbert
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 2
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Ashley Colbert »

I have tried several attempts to open the (epub) file with no luck I was looking forward to give this children's book a better review but being as I can't even read the book I rate this book not recommended until issue is fixed... if we could get this fixed I'd love to give you a much better review in the future.

A.J.Colbert
joan jones 3
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joan-jones-3.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by joan jones 3 »

The link asked me to download the obc reader, when I try to sign up it gives an error “sorry an unknown connection error occurred” it won’t create the account, but your site has marked the book as downloaded and it isn’t on my device. I was trying to download an epub version. Can I rather get the pdf until this connection issue is resolved?
Reuel Amdur
Currently Reading:

Post by Reuel Amdur »

I have lost the message that was sent. Problem: I can't open the pdf. The step I took was to click on EPUB to create a pdf, but was unable to open the pdf. You ask for a video, but as I noted I am a technopeasant, don't know how. To repeat: Unfakable Code. 1. EPUB 2. desktop 3. no 4. see above. No error message.

Top Tips: I don't find.
Julie Lakin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-lakin.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Julie Lakin »

I am having to use the OBC method for reading this book as it wont open on my device in epub because I am using google chrome instead of microsoft edge
Reginasylvia
Currently Reading:

Post by Reginasylvia »

I cannot open the file in epub format is the book in pdf format for me to download it?
Harsimran kaur 20
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harsimran-kaur-20.html
Latest Review: Underdog Thinking: A Bold Idea, a Business Adventure and 101 Lessons Learned Along the Way by Atul Vir

Post by Harsimran kaur 20 »

1. epub
2. Laptop
3. Yes
4. I go to the link for download of the book in update tab and download it and it opens in form of pdf or epub
5. It gets downloaded but can't open it.
6. It says the file format I am trying to open cant and is corrupted be opened I tried it in word and adobe as well.
7. yes, OBC reader
sydney lesley
Currently Reading:

Post by sydney lesley »

1. I selected epub
2. iPhone
3. Yes. I usually download the file and then share it to my kindle app.
5. When I try to download the file directly to my phone, it shows "downloaded %100" and "share to..." but when I tap the share button (to try to send it to the kindle app so I can read it on my kindle device, nothing happens.)
6. No error message.
7.Yes. Nothing helpful is listed for my specific problem.

I've tried reading all the instructions on Amazon about downloading books to the kindle app but nothing helps this unique problem. I've never had this problem before while trying to share books to my kindle device.
Phyllis Corella

Post by Phyllis Corella »

I am unable to purchase the book on Barnes & Noble as they are out of stock. It is on my wish list.
Phyllis Corella
deenbil

Post by deenbil »

book is not available at barnes and noble, can it be purchased through amazon?
Patricia Scanlan
Currently Reading:

Post by Patricia Scanlan »

The requirement is to purchase a hardback copy of the book from Barnes and Noble, but it is sold out.
LaDwanna Jones

Post by LaDwanna Jones »

Hello I cannot finish the report because the book is not available at local Barnes and Nobles I can email proof
E Yang

Post by E Yang »

book is not available at barnes and noble, can it be purchased through amazon?
Jessica Feathers
Currently Reading: Lost Kingdom
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Jessica Feathers »

I'm so confused. I have a book on my currently reading shelf. I couldn't figure out how to open it. First I thought I needed an e reader so I found my Kindle Paperwhite. Same issue on there, didn't even know it had a web browser previously. Read the instructions today and downloaded the obc app. No bookshelves on there. Looked in my files and didn't see any books but I don't think I ever downloaded a book. Never done this type of file before that I know of. I've used the Kindle app for 7 years and have the Libby app for the library.
I'm sorry I'm very confused and a little frustrated.
Thank you for any help you can provide.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”