Problem with OBC Reader

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Yggdrasil
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 0

Problem with OBC Reader

Post by Yggdrasil »

Hi. I downloaded a book for review and chose the epub format. I tried to read the book using the OBC Reader but it seems that there's something wrong with the format. For example (this is how it looks like in OBC Reader on my phone):

"Each of the five principles and their associated ideas, which are fully explained in every chapter of this book may just irreversi-bly disrupt your most deeply held beliefs about you, your work, your success, and, indeed, your life. The exercises presented will help you comprise authenticity in every critical area of life. You will develop a depth of understanding about your mind, or as psychologists like to say, context, and about how adopting the 30

strategies shared, you can successfully upgrade your mind’s code that education, integrity, and service to others play in better-as often as you update your apps on your smartphone.

ing our lives, the society we live in, and the world in general.

There is some work that, being authentic you would prefer not As I started to form my own opinions about life, which some-to do but, yes, you do it because you are true to your values and times contradicted those of my parents, the culture and the soci-live them every moment, naturally. You have to roll up your ety I lived in, I needed to come up with a way to express myself sleeves and do whatever must be done as well as you can.

authentically, without fear of judgement, ridicule and shame. I needed to be able to write letters containing secret messages to"

I also downloaded Kindle because I was hoping to read the book on Kindle instead but I can't download the book again. I am using Android by the way. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
Leonie Vermaak
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 609
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leonie-vermaak.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Leonie Vermaak »

I have tried to download the OBC reader but apparently the newish Huawei phones are not compatible with the app, as they don't work on Google play anymore. So although did enjoy the app with another phone I had, I can't anymore.
Silvia Sianto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Silvia Sianto »

I realized that OBC doesn't work with other android devices,and therefore it really hectic. since it might be the most reliable source of reading .

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”