Overall rating and opinion of "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior

Use this forum to discuss the June 2022 Book of the Month, "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings", by Mike L Junior.
Stephanie Cameron
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-cameron.html
Latest Review: Grizzly Lake by Robert Woods

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior

Post by Stephanie Cameron »

I just read this book and thought the concept was amazing and interesting. I did have some issues with the writing style, at times it got confusing for me especially when the author switched characters. I am interested in future books because I do feel invested in knowing the outcome of life in their world.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

Even though the book contains numerous faults, I find the plot to be engaging. It's a conceivable future event. The book's cover appeals to me as well; it's sinister and captivating. The book is suitable for nerds who are curious about how modern technology will affect the world in the future. A good book, in fact.
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

gali wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 00:08 This is a discussion topic for the June 2022 Book of the month, WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings, by Mike L Junior
What is your overall opinion of the book? What do you like most about it? What do you like least? What did you think of the writing style? What genre is the book? What genres are woven into the text? What did you think of the cover and title? Will you recommend the book to other people? Why or why not?

Please remember to add your actual rating using the book's page on: Bookshelves.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

I don't really enjoy the book; aside from the fact that it has numerous faults, I don't like the plot as a whole. The cover is fantastic, though, so I'll still give it three out of five stars.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

The book's inaccuracies are a touch upsetting, continuing a trend I've noticed, thus it has affected how much I liked the book. However, if that were to be disregarded, I would conclude that the author did a fantastic job. As a reviewer, I am unable to ignore mistakes, so I can only give this book three out of four stars.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faruqinspired.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Faruqinspired »

I gave the book a 3 out of 4 stars rating since it has a number of inaccuracies. The reader's mind anticipates an engaging and intriguing reading experience from the title and cover, which in my opinion work well together.
Victor Ayub Migos
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-ayub-migos.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Victor Ayub Migos »

The book has an interesting and captivating plot. It got me hooked from the first page to the last. The book also reminds me of a similar series I recently watched, "The 100". The book cover is a piece of art and fits with the storyline. I removed one star from the rating due to repetitive grammatical errors and profanities. Hence awarding it a solid 3 out of four stars.
Unique Mary Iloakasia
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unique-mary-iloakasia.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Unique Mary Iloakasia »

I liked the cover and the title. It depicts the story properly. The writing was good.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

I didn't find much objective errors in the book. It was exciting because it talked about modern technology. People who are interested in solving future problems can read this book and get inspired.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shane-carter.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Shane Carter »

I enjoyed it because it was amazing. The book was thrilling to read. I give it the highest star possible. The author took me on an encounter. I absolutely adore this book.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

The book's inaccuracies are a touch upsetting, continuing a trend I've noticed, thus it has affected how much I liked the book. Nonetheless, if that were to be disregarded, I would conclude that the author did a fantastic job. I gave this book four out of five stars since, as a reviewer, I cannot overlook mistakes.

Return to “Discuss "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior”