Overall rating and opinion of "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior

Use this forum to discuss the June 2022 Book of the Month, "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings", by Mike L Junior.
Che Sparrowbosa
Currently Reading: The Alchemist
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-che-sparrowbosa.html
Latest Review: Provoked To Anger by Cheray Gardison

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior

Post by Che Sparrowbosa »

It wasn't my cup of tea but I thought it to be much of a integral fantasy. The symbolism and character arcs were quite mundane but the presence of the hope for new beginnings and taste of Divergent meets Maze Runner kept me quite enstranged.
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jerry Anozie »

The book has and interesting plot and suspend which made me want to read more. Every reader who started this book will definitely love to finish it. I would rate this book 4 stars.
Juliet Keith
Currently Reading: Think and Live Longer
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliet-keith.html
Latest Review: That Guy What Kill Topsy by Peter Wood Cotterill

Post by Juliet Keith »

Awesome cover but then the numerous errors just killed my interest in the book. I give the book are 2 out of 4 stars rating.
Faisal Kurfi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faisal-kurfi.html
Latest Review: Winners and Losers: by Arthur Hartz
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Faisal Kurfi »

Simmons32 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 10:26 I honestly did not care for this book. There was so much profanity throughout the book and it felt completely unnecessary. Unfortunately, I did not find any of the characters to be very likeable. Actually, they were all really annoying to me. I don't read too many books set in the future, and this one does not stand as one of my favorites. I wish I had better things to say about it, but that's just how it was for me.
Your honest summary and perspective of the book is quite agreeable. The book tittle, cover, and story line enticed me. A good round of proofreading would have given it a better reception from readers. Overall, a decent read.
The Olynks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-olynks.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by The Olynks »

The errors in the book were a big turnoff for me but I found the storyline interesting.
richardbruce
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by richardbruce »

I like the book cover, and I will rate the book two out of four because of the errors I encountered while reading. The characters are quite fascinating too.
Zainab Wasif
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainab-wasif.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Zainab Wasif »

The storyline seems quite different and intriguing to me. So far, the character development is interesting too. I can overlook the errors since the content is gripping.
just_joy
Currently Reading: The Story Of...
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-just-joy.html
Latest Review: Agatha the Beloved Queen by Fred Pilcher

Post by just_joy »

Uchechinjoku wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 00:44 The book gets a 3 out of 4 rating from me because there are a number of errors in the book. However I found the title and cover to be in tandem with each other, the readers minds anticipates a captivating and intriguing reading experience from there.
with professional editing this book can hit a 4 out of 4 .Honestly the story line is the most unique ,refreshing and outstanding .I totally like the book
princejal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princejal.html

Post by princejal »

For a post-apocalyptic book, I must say Watchdogs was quite the read . I mean, wow! A friend bought this for me as a gift and I pushed it aside and then read it recently and just wow! The monsters were very cool and the author brought out quite the vivid image of them in my mind. I liked the characters as well
Matilda jack
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-matilda-jack.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by Matilda jack »

In my opinion, this book was well written. The transition between eras is quite intriguing, and I believe it's under the fiction genre. The author's writing style is a good one, and I say this because of the understandable words that were used to explain and convey throughout the story. I'd rate this book 3 out of 4 stars.
princejal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princejal.html

Post by princejal »

I wanted to come and revise something here. I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 stars because while the content of the book itself was quite the meal, the typographical errors were like little ants spotting the whole thing. Still a good book overall.
Micah_1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-micah-1.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Micah_1 »

The concept and themes this book depicts is quite good. I won't fail to relate how annoyed I was with the rate of errors and profanity in the book. If this book for a good proofreading and re-edition, it will indeed be a perfect book.
The Nabongos Duchess
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-nabongos-duchess.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Post by The Nabongos Duchess »

Not very many books are done in a future tone, this is a plus for the author .In writing a book,professional editing is key.I can't give a book 4 out of 4 when errors are identified coupled with extreme profanity.I would rate it at 2 out of 4
Mahwish Asgher
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahwish-asgher.html
Latest Review: Orcas Forever by Marie-Paule Mahoney

Post by Mahwish Asgher »

The book is about the advancement of technology and what it can pose to the world. The book title is intriguing and the covers apears to be horrific. Apart from lots of errors, the book is an interesting and captivating read. I think it deserves a 3 out of 4 stars.
Comfort44
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-comfort44.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Comfort44 »

I give this book a rating of four out of four stars. The editing error was too much and there are some unnecessary profane words in the book. I actually enjoyed the plot and the diction was quite easy to understand. It was a great read.

Return to “Discuss "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior”