Lessons Learnt

Use this forum to discuss the June 2022 Book of the Month, "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings", by Mike L Junior.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Re: Lessons Learnt

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

Vengeance to me is a negative emotion. You will never be at peace until you do what your heart aches to do and it only makes you a bitter person.
I learnt from this amazing book to let go of the past and focus on the future. To also never give up
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

The lesson I learned in this book is that one shouldn't be discouraged no matter what might come the way. I also learned that vengeance can be a great force in helping one remember why one shouldn't stop or give up.
Anne Lucas
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anne-lucas.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by Anne Lucas »

Simmons32 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 15:34 I can’t say that I enjoyed the story, and don’t really feel like I learned anything. However, I guess one thing that could be taken away from it is that a person should keep going no matter what struggles they face. People should be willing to protect the ones they love no matter if it’s family, friends, or any other type of relationship. Anyone can be a family no matter if there is a blood relation or not.
I side with you on this one. Relationships are the things that make lives worth living, we should protect our loved ones at all costs.
:tiphat:
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

Try not to give up, you must. The majority of people would always find it challenging to embrace someone who is extremely different, I also discovered. They might even become violent because of it. similar to the quest for the "Abnormals" in the book.
Unique Mary Iloakasia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unique-mary-iloakasia.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Unique Mary Iloakasia »

I learned to never give up and that vengeance isn't a good emotion.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

I learned that life is full of diverse backgrounds and realities as a result, we must be willing to accommodate others and not outrightly reject them. That would amount to discrimination. I also strengthened my level of resilience to life challenges and never see quitting as an option in life just like Monty and Katina.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

The greatest asset in life is never giving up and that is the major take away for me. Trials and temptations will come but being resilience is key. All odds might turn up against you but keep moving and never quit. Also despite the gains of this technological dispensation and social media, one must be wary about the negatives. This lesson validates the post i did on social media on how we must disconnect to reconnect for our mental well being.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I discovered that no matter what obstacles you face, you should be motivated to overcome them and never, ever let your anxieties get the better of you.

Return to “Discuss "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior”