Overall rating and opinion of "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer

Use this forum to discuss the July 2022 Book of the Month, "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer
Nweze Raalchukwu1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nweze-raalchukwu1.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Nweze Raalchukwu1 »

I would definitely give the book a four out of four. I liked the humour that the author used, I also liked the way that the author explains everything about the book. It is an all round good read for retirement
O-Brian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-o-brian.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by O-Brian »

It is a self help book that calls upon people to sit down and rethink their life options as they approach retirement. So, I'd recommend it to readers aged thirty and above. The book advises readers to plan ahead and as one works too hard or spends their money, one ought to remember that age is catching up, and with it a whole lot of new, financially demanding obligations. I loved the puns most, disliked the grammatical errors, and appreciated the message. Also, the information is deserving of the title and cover. I rate it three out of four stars.
Eruore Ekpoh
Favorite Book: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eruore-ekpoh.html
Latest Review: The White Coat Effect by L.B. Wells

Post by Eruore Ekpoh »

I think the author did a great job in writing this novel. Although, I could not relate to it because it focused more on Americans. I also enjoyed the authors writing style. The jokes helped to tone down the intensity of the book.
Everton Tafadzwa Tausa
Currently Reading: Uplifted
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-everton-tafadzwa-tausa.html
Latest Review: Why Does Government Need to be Funded? by Amphidromus

Post by Everton Tafadzwa Tausa »

Strictly speaking, I think Reconfigurement is a masterpiece in terms of simplicity. He brilliantly showcased Reconfigurement as a concept. As for me, after reading it I found out there are a lot of things to reconfigure. I would give it a 4 out of 4 stars rating.
Reader_noc
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reader-noc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Reader_noc »

I really enjoyed reading reconfigurement. It's a great fictional book for people advanced in age, people able to retire and people looking forward to having a comfortable old age when it come to finances. It was well written.
Meenahhhh
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meenahhhh.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Meenahhhh »

I would definitely recommend this book to other people. As for the rating? I would say it deserved an above average rating. It was well researched as it was written by a professional in the field, and I appreciated the conversational writing style. Overall, it turned out to be a very good book. I would say a 4/4 rating.
Margaret Johnston 1
Currently Reading: These Sacred Lands
Bookshelf Size: 58

Post by Margaret Johnston 1 »

I found this book had a lot of good information for self-help, it was well written and edited , I gave it a 3 star out of 4 , because I found it well written and edited
although, the little jokes were irritating to me. I would recommend this book to readers that want to change their lifestyle or planning for the future. A good read.
Congrats to the Author! :)
Chris Walter Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-walter-mason.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Chris Walter Mason »

The author covers a wide range of relevant topics to help any reader make adequate retirement preparations, which is why I adore this book so much. Social Security, income budgeting, life insurance, health insurance, and several more things fall under this category. The book provides numerous recommendations and examples on how to start this planning as an active worker, regardless of your employment. To further support his arguments, he provided useful details including statistics acquired from his clients and financial institutions.
JR Stephen
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jr-stephen.html
Latest Review: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow by P D Botha

Post by JR Stephen »

I loved reading the book. The author has covered several themes within the book such as finances and psychology. The book is an easy read, in my opinion, mainly due to the humor the author has incorporated in the book despite all the technical and statistical language used in the book.
AnéUngerer
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-an-ungerer.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by AnéUngerer »

This is a book I absolutely loved. I found it so interesting to read about what should go into your planning for retirement and how to approach the different aspects of the process. I loved that the author included personal experiences to make the information more relevant. The jokes that was used added a little bit of humor to subjects that can seem tedious. There wasn't something obvious that I disliked about the book. I really appreciated the author's writing style. He wrote the book in a way that sounded almost conversational. This made it a lot easier to read the book and stay gripped by the information. I would definitely recommend this book. I think it's an extremely important subject to know more on. It's never to early to start preparing for your future. Absolute amazing job done with this book!
Nisaa Sirkhot
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisaa-sirkhot.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by Nisaa Sirkhot »

I think the author did an amazing job giving financial advice to people over the age of 40. This is usually the time when people think it's too late in their careers to change or make arrangements for retirement but Reconfigurement preaches otherwise.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Kenny1997
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenny1997.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Kenny1997 »

I just finished reading this great book and I totally enjoyed reading. I love the Author’s choice of words and sense of humor. I rated it 4 out of 4 stars.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

I will add that the author did a fantastic job on this book. I was first drawn in by the book's title and cover. The book is a fascinating and educational read that might enable someone going through a difficult period to change the circumstances for them. Eloquent and simple to understand, the writing is. I learned a lot of new things that I didn't know before.
Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonobe-chioma-chukwuma.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma »

The author did an excellent job in this book. the book is informative and educative, it's a must-read for all.
LS Daniyal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ls-daniyal.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by LS Daniyal »

What I liked most about this book was how it felt like the author was having a blast writing it. That just made the book more interesting to read. What I didn’t like was how the chapters where numbered instead of titled. It would make it difficult for when I need a quick refresher.
Today's me is better than yesterday's me.

Return to “Discuss "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer”