Overall rating and opinion of "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer

Use this forum to discuss the July 2022 Book of the Month, "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Kaleidoscopic Shades
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Icon Overall rating and opinion of "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Melisa Jane »

This is a discussion topic for the July 2022 Book of the month, Reconfigurement, by E. Alan Fleischauer
What is your overall opinion of the book? What do you like most about it? What do you like least? What did you think of the writing style? What genre is the book? What genres are woven into the text? What did you think of the cover and title? Will you recommend the book to other people? Why or why not?

Please remember to add your actual rating using the book's page on: Bookshelf
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

The topic seems catchy. From it, I feel that the content would be an enlightening and eye-opening one. There is nothing that I dislike about it. The writer's writing style was simple. The non-fiction genre must have been incorporated into it. I rate it a four out of four and I recommend it to lovers of self-help books.
Lawrence+2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-2.html
Latest Review: The Ranting of an Uneducated Reactionary by Oscar J. Phillips

Post by Lawrence+2 »

In my opinion, I think the author did a nice job with the story and the writing style is captivating. Generally, the book is sound and good.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

Judging from the title of the book, I can deduce that it could be one that would reconfigure one's mindset in the right direction. The writing style used was self-explanatory. Non-genre style might have been added. There was no part of the book that I disliked. I recommend it to lovers of non-fiction books.
Anne Lucas
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anne-lucas.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by Anne Lucas »

It was a good read. Non fiction books which have a purpose of helping people in their life, has always been an appealing category for me.
I got to know many new perspectives while reading this book, Reconfigurement. It would turn out to be a helping hand for people who are going through the feeling of being stuck in their life.
Overall, I think it is worthy of a four out of four star rating.
:tiphat:
Maha Ata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maha-ata.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Maha Ata »

The book title and cover caught my attention instantly. The book is interesting and informative read and can help someone going through difficult times to reconfigure the situation for them. Writing style is eloquent and easy to comprehend.
Lawrence+2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-2.html
Latest Review: The Ranting of an Uneducated Reactionary by Oscar J. Phillips

Post by Lawrence+2 »

I think the author did a nice job in the general story of the book. And the book was properly edited.
Meenahhhh
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meenahhhh.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Meenahhhh »

I would rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars. This is because the author has an amazing way of presenting nonfiction in a way that is still easy to understand and relatable. One hardly comes across a book on finance that was as easy to understand as Reconfigurement.

I also really liked the cover of the book. To me, it signified the freedom that one could get from simply reconfiguring their mindset.
Collins Kiprono 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collins-kiprono-4.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Collins Kiprono 4 »

Mr. Fleischauer keeps his audience interested and entertained with personal anecdotes and humor. Now go ahead, read it, and transform your destiny!
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

From the title, one could easily note that it is a self-help book, but why this particular title? It has something that makes it different from the rest - pattern of help. I rate this book four out of four stars.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Lauren Hanna
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Last to Vanish
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauren-hanna.html
Latest Review: Mamma & Me by Eloisa B. Lucas

Post by Lauren Hanna »

Reconfigurement is a very informative read. There's a lot of valuable information on a wide variety of topics in this book. There was nothing that I disliked. The writing style is simple, easy to follow, and captivating. I recommend Reconfigurement to those who enjoy self-help and non-fiction books.
Debra Morgan
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debra-morgan.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Debra Morgan »

Perhaps I'm a pessimist, but the cover gives me a sense of freedom (the uplifted arms at the top of the mountain that has been climbed) that could easily become a disaster (the edge of a precipice) if we are not careful in how we proceed. I don't mean that it is inevitable to fail, but rather that care must be taken to ensure that success isn't taken for granted and that it must be reinforced as necessary. I think the book's contents also point this out, in different phraseology.
G22rea
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by G22rea »

:roll: Reconfigurement, by E.Alan Fleischauer is a nice book that teaching the new generation and old once of how to plan their lives , and it also tell us how to plan ahead of the future after retirement, it’s really good to think ahead of time Incase we come across any obstacles in the future. I like the book it a nice book
Mildred Echesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mildred-echesa.html
Latest Review: Catch A Raven by Kirro Burrows

Post by Mildred Echesa »

The book, to me, is necessary to be read by many young people who want to live a fulfilling life. I love this book, and it deserves the best rating
Poetic Justice
Vidhi Adhikari
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: True Teryn
Bookshelf Size: 280
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vidhi-adhikari.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Vidhi Adhikari »

Although I'm not a big fan of inspirational non-fiction, I enjoyed the simplistic no-nonsense writing style of the author. So would definitely recommend the book to others.

Return to “Discuss "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer”