Overall rating and opinion of "Wild World by Peter S. Rush.

Use this forum to discuss the August 2022 Book of the Month, "Wild World", by Peter S. Rush
Peace Eze
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-eze.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections by Eric Right and Alexandra Right

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Wild World by Peter S. Rush.

Post by Peace Eze »

I like the plot and settings of the book. I also enjoyed the storyline. The only thing I disliked was how the book ended. It is an educational book, with a lot of lessons to learn from. I would recommend it to those who love historical fiction.
Bettny Andrade
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Bettny Andrade »

I like it but it didn't meet my expectations. The protagonist's changing behavior and dependence on his girlfriend is not a plus point. In general terms, the reading proposal is very good.
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

The title of the book is pretty good, and its content is great, but what I loved most was how Steve decided to stand out after joining the protest. He wanted to be in the system in order to effect the change he was seeking, and only someone who is courageous and brave can take such a step. I did not like how he was treated by his girlfriend, Roxy, and I think he deserved better.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

The author's writing is distinctive. This book sounds interesting, and I think I'll enjoy reading it. Steve faces a challenging future, and I adore the way this book's characters are portrayed. It's helpful to learn the author's perspective on the Vietnam War because it had a significant impact. I would give this book a rating of five out of five stars if you asked me to.
Charles lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-lib.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Charles lib »

The book seems to suggest what happens when two opposing mindsets meet,each with their self interest to protect,Chaos'll bound to happen! Personally speaking,the review fuels one curiosity than the book graphic which gives impression of a boring book!Good job to the. Reviewers!
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Stephanie Stones »

I like everything about the book. I like the dedication of the characters, the ambition, the love and so much more.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shane-carter.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Shane Carter »

I enjoyed it because it was amazing. The book was thrilling to read. I give it the highest star possible. The author took me on an encounter. I absolutely adore this book.
Oluwakemi_ Awe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwakemi-awe.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Oluwakemi_ Awe »

I would rate this book a 3 out of 4 stars. I like how the book had lots of themes, it was very interesting too. I found some errors in this book but i can say i enjoyed it a lot.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

The author has a distinctive writing style. I think this book will be a wonderful read for me because I enjoy the plot. Steve has a difficult road ahead of him, and I adore this book's characters. The Vietnam War had a significant impact, thus it's helpful to read the author's viewpoint on the conflict. I'd give this book a score of 5 out of 5.
Eric11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eric11.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Eric11 »

Wild World was a great read for me. The idea behind the book was excellent. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I am really looking forward to reading other books with a similar plot.
Ajibola Gabriel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajibola-gabriel.html
Latest Review: The Vitality System by Kyle Gonzalez

Post by Ajibola Gabriel »

My overall rating of this book is 3 out of 4 stars. This is because I enjoyed reading the book; it tackled an issue that affects every part of the world. I just thought the climax was cut short towards the end.
Mmeso Goodness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmeso-goodness.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Mmeso Goodness »

This book speaks of activistism and a man's determination to vreate a better society. His works and what he had to go through were commendable.
Hence, this book deserves a perfect rating.
Harry Benjamin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harry-benjamin.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Harry Benjamin »

It is an interesting book that teaches a lot about good governance as it exposes the ill practices of the police. The book was well written and i enjoyed reading it.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

Even though it's a book about war, the story is really unique. The cover of the book does a great job showing what's inside. I've just started reading it, but I'm already interested.
Anyanwu Glory Onyekachukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Anyanwu Glory Onyekachukwu »

The cover of the book explains that it was set in the olden days mostly when war was prevalent. The book is a historical fiction but with some facts about the Vietnam war . It was not just about the war but about the character Steve and effects of his decision. The plot is beautifully designed and well written. There was nothing to dislike about the book instead I found it quite enjoyable. If you have a liking for history and education, I highly recommend this book.

Return to “Discuss "Wild World" by Peter S. Rush”