What was the exact feeling that you've experienced right after finishing "Wild World"

Use this forum to discuss the August 2022 Book of the Month, "Wild World", by Peter S. Rush
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Re: What was the exact feeling that you've experienced right after finishing "Wild World"

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I concur that the conclusion is encouraging because Steve was able to have an impact. Even yet, I felt a little let down that he was no longer there and that I was only getting to know about it through newspaper clippings.
I was also a little heartbroken. Although I am aware that Steve's involvement in exposing the wrongdoing is now over, the story of the change for which he battled is only getting started. What will happen next, I was curious.
Ruba Sabban
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruba-sabban.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ruba Sabban »

i felt upset that Steve was still hung up on Roxy. i really believed he should have outgrown her and though its okay to forgive and forget, it is also crucial to move on. the ending felt misplaced for me.
Ajibola Gabriel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajibola-gabriel.html
Latest Review: The Vitality System by Kyle Gonzalez

Post by Ajibola Gabriel »

It was a mixture of excitement and disappointment. I was excited because the corrupt people were dealt with, I was disappointed because I did not feel the climax that comes with victory. Steve had to find out he won in his fight from the paper.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I like the ending of Wild World. It was a satisfactory ending for me. I am happy for Steve. Can't wait to read another series of the book.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Harry Benjamin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harry-benjamin.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Harry Benjamin »

I'm glad Steve achieved his goal. I also felt the bravery in Steve and I was motivated to correct the ill practices in my society.

Return to “Discuss "Wild World" by Peter S. Rush”