Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
lawisimportant23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawisimportant23.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Post by lawisimportant23 »

I think that the book is brilliantly written. In a world where love is conditional. Tripodo's love for his wife is inspiring. I would categorize the book as romantic. The book cover is intriguing. The biggest lesson I learned is that it is not suffering if it is done for the ones we love.
Kendrixxavier18
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendrixxavier18.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Kendrixxavier18 »

I believe that this book is meant to keep people in their faith with God whether things are going well or not.
Kelsey Roy
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: East Wind, 2nd edition
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelsey-roy.html
Latest Review: Not What Meets the Eye by Matrika Hay

Post by Kelsey Roy »

Before reading this book, I did not think I would enjoy it. But the author’s commentary on his faith in God and how him and Patsy came back together after separating was inspirational. This book reminded me how important unconditional faith and love are in life. I thoroughly enjoyed Ron’s writing style. I found myself flowing through the pages easily, wanting to read more! I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars, and would recommend this book to anyone who needs a reminder to look at their faith, their marriage, or are going through difficult times. This is an excellent choice for BOTM!
Yasmyna Feraru
Favorite Book: The Catcher in the Rye
Currently Reading: Jack frusciante è uscito dal gruppo
Bookshelf Size: 47

Post by Yasmyna Feraru »

I really appreciate the God-topic the comes along with the story, I'm not used to seeing these kind of books on the BOTM list, and I'm very grateful it ended up here. I believe it fully deserves this title: they was the husband is not leaving his wife even when she's at her lowest in a world where appearences and money seem to be all that matter, is truly eye opening. Complete 4 out of 4 for this soul wrenching but absolutely worth it BOTM!
Missing Person
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jude-zambarakji.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Missing Person »

As an atheist, I couldn't care less about his faith in God. Lots of people have gone through traumatic experiences and have lost their loved ones to disease, car accidents, natural disasters, etc, but still held onto their faith in God. What's so special about Tripodo's faith?
IconReviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iconreviews.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Picnic Pirates by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by IconReviews »

It's good when someone can express their faith in a way that does not condemn others. This is a book that shows that when you have a strong love for someone, it doesn't matter what challenges may come your way as long as you face them together. I would give this book a perfect rating. I enjoyed reading about his wife's journey.
Lorraine De Vos
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Indian Immigrant
Bookshelf Size: 669
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorraine-de-vos.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Lorraine De Vos »

I love books like these where faith and love go hand in hand. It is an emotional journey that I will happily undertake with this author. The cover is beautiful and very inviting.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

While reading this book about the miracles Tripodo experienced, one will have a reason to believe that miracles still happen. I love the plot and style of the book.
Faith - Benny Any
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-benny-any.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Faith - Benny Any »

Tripodo is an amazing being. I love how he demonstrated his deep affection for his soulmate by being there for her during her down times. The author's writing style was simple. I didn't dislike any part of it. I recommend it to lovers of books filled with self-humor.
Faith - Benny Any
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-benny-any.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Faith - Benny Any »

Having faith in God despite difficult times should be learned. Tripodo was an exemplary man. The writing style of the writer was self-explanatory. Readers of scriptural and inspiring books will like this book. There was no aspect of it that I disliked.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

Tripodo's character has taught me to trust God even when it seems that things aren't going too well. The writer's writing style was okay. I didn't find anything that I disliked about this book. I recommend it to avid lovers of inspiring stories.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Tosin Le »

The title seems like the content would be a motivating one. I would love to savor the content. Ardent readers of soul-lifting books would definitely love it.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Tosin Le »

In any period of setbacks, pains, or distress. One must learn to hold onto God and trust him for healing. Tripodo trusted God to do much during his wife's ailing period. I commend him for that. I didn't find any flaw in this boom.
Anne Lucas
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anne-lucas.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by Anne Lucas »

This book was unlike any other I’ve ever read. The author, Ron Tripodo, has beautifully expressed his emotions in these pages. His faith on God, and optimism for his wife, Patsy’s, healing touched my heart.
Reading this book has been a thought provoking as well as emotional journey, that I’m never going to forget. In my opinion, this book deserves a solid 4 out of 4 start rating.
:tiphat:
Cristina Corui Mihailescu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Christine M. Whitehead
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Shadow Song
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-corui-mihailescu.html
Latest Review: What is Autism? by Damien Rist
fav_author_id: 8698

Post by Cristina Corui Mihailescu »

The greatest lesson is that if you truly believe in God, miracles will happen. This book is a proof.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”