Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Shweta_tanwar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shweta-tanwar.html
Latest Review: Mindful Screen Time by John and Kimberley Woods

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Post by Shweta_tanwar »

I think it's a great book with spirituality and faithful love in it. I liked how it tells us no matter what happens in life just keep moving forward and everything will be alright.
Tonia Freeman
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Black Hat/White Hat: A tale of Good is Evil
Bookshelf Size: 756
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tonia-freeman.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Tonia Freeman »

I just couldn't get into it, perhaps I'm just too jaded. I did find that the book was less offensive than I expected it to be. I still have no desire to read it but for others maybe the topic will work for them. I did find it interesting that the author, like myself, has ADHD. I was glad to see that he was at least with it enough to seek actual medical treatment for it. I'm glad so many others seemed to enjoy it though.
wmeki510
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 179
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wmeki510.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by wmeki510 »

I think When No One Else Believed is an inspiration to husbands, wives, and the general public. Though it has some religious background, it can be interpreted into lives elsewhere, like secular lives. It is a message of steadfastness to one's commitment, cause, and belief system. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars
Vidhi Adhikari
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: True Teryn
Bookshelf Size: 280
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vidhi-adhikari.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Vidhi Adhikari »

I loved the stories of Ron's patient but the faith angle was slightly off putting for me, since I consider myself an agnostic. But I would definitely recommend this book to my friends who might be interested in this genre.
Lauren Hanna
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Last to Vanish
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauren-hanna.html
Latest Review: Mamma & Me by Eloisa B. Lucas

Post by Lauren Hanna »

Ron Tripodo’s love for his wife, Patsy, is truly inspiring. The plot is captivating; I couldn't wait to read more. When No One Else Believed inspires people to have faith in God. The author proved that miracles do exist. There’s nothing about this book that I disliked. I enjoyed the author's writing style, and the cover was well suited to the story. I recommend this book to everyone looking for encouragement in life and to those who doubt that miracles exist. I rate When No One Else Believed 4 out of 4 stars.
Oluoma Chukwu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluoma-chukwu.html
Latest Review: Lady Justice and The Company by Maury Berthon

Post by Oluoma Chukwu »

I think, for starters, as an overall opinion, that this book is an amazing one. However, I've never loved reading spiritual books, so this one was not any different for me. It is inspiring, nevertheless, and that is what I loved about it.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I enjoyed reading the.book and I give it a perfect rating of 4 out if 4 stars. I don't get offended reading spiritual books so I have no issues with the book. The journey to recovery of the author's wife is one that is gracified. The book reminds me that irrespective of the trial God is still good.
Famzi Ken
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famzi-ken.html
Latest Review: My Pound of Flesh by William Thielman

Post by Famzi Ken »

This book is inspirational. I admired the author's faith despite his life situation. With his ADHD and his wife's illness, it's surprising that he maintained his trust in God.
Moray_001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moray-001.html
Latest Review: Of All Faiths & None by Andrew Tweeddale

Post by Moray_001 »

It honestly seems like a lovely book even from the sample. An emotional story about true love and a strong faith in God. A lot of life lessons here.
Moray_001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moray-001.html
Latest Review: Of All Faiths & None by Andrew Tweeddale

Post by Moray_001 »

devdipta biswas wrote: 01 Sep 2022, 02:27 I personally think it is a great book but it may not be appropriate for everyone. As it is a spiritual book, it can be very easily manipulated if given the chance. Though for a people with an open mind and heart, it is a boon.
You do have a point. However, if readers can focus on the themes of love and loss I believe they are general enough to anyone to understand and relate with.
Okoye Chinonso+
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

Not only is the book a captivating and intriguing book to read, but it also has a lesson in it for people to learn. I wholeheartedly rate the book 4 out of 4 stars.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Okoye Chinonso+
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

In my opinion, I found the lessons passed in this book to be quite fantastic. Additionally, I was captivated by the title and cover of the book. Indeed, the book deserves a rating of four out of four stars.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

I'll call this book a book of hope. I would recommend this book to Christians who feels they have been abandoned by God, or people who feel their prayers aren't answered. Ron's life will be an instance for them to keep going strong in their journey of faith. Ron's perseverance is everything. His writing style is amazing, it felt like I sat across from him in a coffee shop as he narrates his life story to me. I rate When No One Else Believed 4 out of 4 stars.
Ian Muchiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Ian Muchiri »

I think that the book aims at inspiring people against giving up in life. The cover and the title did a wonderful job of providing an insight into what the reader should expect from it. I recommend it to everyone at large since we face all manner of challenges from time to time.
Ian Muchiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Ian Muchiri »

devdipta biswas wrote: 01 Sep 2022, 02:27 I personally think it is a great book but it may not be appropriate for everyone. As it is a spiritual book, it can be very easily manipulated if given the chance. Though for a people with an open mind and heart, it is a boon.
Hello, I must agree with you that it might be an inappropriate book for people who share different spiritual views. However, people who are open to learning might find it a good read.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”