Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Christiana Legbara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christiana-legbara.html
Latest Review: Of All Faiths & None by Andrew Tweeddale

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Post by Christiana Legbara »

This book is yet to pop up on my list of books to review. I cannot wait to read and give my thoughts on it
D Accurate_Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-d-accurate-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by D Accurate_Reviewer »

It's sometimes rare to find boos that are in alignment with their cover and title too. This is one thing I liked about this book.
Jane Ogwang
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

I enjoyed everything about the book, particularly the optimism that Ron showed throughout his tribulations. I disliked nothing in it and , therefore, give it a perfect rating of four out of four stars.
Joy Max
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joy-max.html
Latest Review: Scam Story by Gini Graham Scott

Post by Joy Max »

Though it's the beautiful cover that drew me in, it's the message I like the most. It made me believe that maybe miracles do happen. I think it's majorly for Christians, but even non-Christians could learn something from the book.
Chi som
Favorite Book: Wild World
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chi-som.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: Epub

Post by Chi som »

Personally I rate the book a 4 out of a 4.we all go through trial but how we face the trail is what matters...I also love Tripodo's faith in God
Stacey Harkins 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacey-harkins-1.html
Latest Review: 28 Disastrous Dates: A (Mostly True) Humourous Memoir by Poppy Mortimer

Post by Stacey Harkins 1 »

I have not read this book, but look forward to doing so in the future!
Samuel Sonia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-sonia.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Samuel Sonia »

I think this book was published at the right time. We are in an era where people are losing their faith on god. Bad things just keeps happening and people are questioning if there is any need to trust in God in their current predicament. This book teaches all that one's trust in God can never be misplaced.

What I liked most about the book is Ron's complete faith in the God that he serves.

I also did not dislike anything about the book at all. I will gladly recommend it to all who loves books that will rekindle their faith in God.
Rocky Ellery James Tumbelaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 260
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rocky-ellery-james-tumbelaka.html
Latest Review: Under Nazi Noses by John Tepper Marlin (Translator), Erik Schaap (Dutch Author)

Post by Rocky Ellery James Tumbelaka »

What I like the most is the love Ron had for his wife. Through hard time he never stop giving his best for his wife. And his faith in God is very admirable. These two are what I like the most about this book.
Bradley Shelvie
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-shelvie.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Bradley Shelvie »

I'd give it a four and even more for how inspirational it is. Battling ADHD isn't easy and that proves that no human in limited. It also proves the grace of God because He came through when no one else could.
Do the things you love and you'll love the things you do :techie-studyingbrown:
Ilaibi Alambo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingsley-chineke_3967459.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ilaibi Alambo »

Melissa Jane wrote: 01 Sep 2022, 00:06 This is a discussion topic for the September 2022 Book of the month, When No One Else Believed, by Ron Tripodo.

What is your overall opinion of the book? What do you like most about it? What do you like least? What did you think of the writing style? What genre is the book? What genres are woven into the text? What did you think of the cover and title? What was the greatest lesson you learned from the book? Will you recommend the book to other people? Why or why not?

I like that this book can be used to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is a book that inspires both believers and non-believers. Therefore, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it will save lost souls. There’s nothing to dislike about the book. The authors writing style was okay and instructive. The plot is well-structured and engaging. The cover of the book is graphical. It speaks of hope and faith.
Kingsley Obinna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Kingsley Obinna »

Melissa Jane wrote: 01 Sep 2022, 00:06 This is a discussion topic for the September 2022 Book of the month, When No One Else Believed, by Ron Tripodo.

What is your overall opinion of the book? What do you like most about it? What do you like least? What did you think of the writing style? What genre is the book? What genres are woven into the text? What did you think of the cover and title? What was the greatest lesson you learned from the book? Will you recommend the book to other people? Why or why not?

This book is an inspirational manual for reconciling lost souls to God. It inspires both believers and non-believers. Hence, I rate this book a perfect 4 out of 4 stars. There’s nothing negative about the book. The authors writing style is top-notch. The plot is well-structured and figurative. The imagery used were graphical. The cover of the book is well designed because it addresses hope in Christ graphically..
Mmeso Goodness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmeso-goodness.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Mmeso Goodness »

This book is awesome and motivating. It's hard to come across books with themes like this.
The contents were also beautiful and inspiring. It's definitely worth the time.
Leasa Ana Maria
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Devil Pulls the Strings
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leasa-ana-maria.html
Latest Review: 28 Disastrous Dates: A (Mostly True) Humourous Memoir by Poppy Mortimer

Post by Leasa Ana Maria »

I don't know what other people think, but for me, when I saw the cover of the book, I instantly thought of hope, love, and miracles. I believe that it matches very well with the story of Patsy and her husband, Tripodo.
Stacey Harkins 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacey-harkins-1.html

Post by Stacey Harkins 1 »

I have not read this book, but it honestly does not seem like something I would enjoy, so I think I will probably pass on this one. Congrats to the author for BOTM!
Holly Goncalves
Favorite Book: Lost Connections
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly-goncalves.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Holly Goncalves »

Cherrie Joy Rosaldo wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 08:55 The thing that got me aside from faith about this book is the Ron has ADHD. I am very curious about this mental disorder. I thought I had it but I don't have any signs from childhood. I really have difficulty concentrating but I think it happens when I'm in low times of my life.
Hi Cherrie, poor concentration is a sign of depression and potentially anxiety disorder. Perhaps you should talk to your doctor about this. I also highly recommend 'The Lost Connection' book by Johann Hari. As a child I was diagnosed with ADHD and drugged. Unfortunately, I was wrongly diagnosed and needlessly drugged. I was actually depressed from a terrible childhood. Often times, depression gets overlooked or mistaken as something else, perhaps due to the stigma, I'm not sure. I hope you can get a better understanding of yourself. Best of luck.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”