Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Oluoma Chukwu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluoma-chukwu.html
Latest Review: Lady Justice and The Company by Maury Berthon

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Post by Oluoma Chukwu »

I like this book for two reasons. the first is that Ron showed something that resonated with me; an uncommon faith. It felt like a real life story about the bible and the men of faith. Also, aside from spirituality, this book is also inspiring. The writing style was great. the author portrayed the characters, especially Ron , beautifully. I didn't find a negative side to this book. instead, it motivated my faith in God.
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

It is an amazing book that deserves a high rating because I love Ron's personality so so much. I love the way he loves, I love his persistence and I love his faith in God.
Wren Michaels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wren-michaels.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Wren Michaels »

It's the kind of novel that many people would shy away from due to the spiritual themes. But i believe the title is captivating to entice even nonreligious readers.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

The author's wife's life and struggles are the focus of the book. I adore the author's writing, and I have to admit that I was able to gain new insight from the author's viewpoint. Even if the road to recovery is difficult, it is achievable. I learned about willpower, tenacity, and love from this book, whose title and cover match its substance. What a wonderful book.
Goody book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goody-book.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Goody book »

I think the book is for open minded person and also for christians. I live every part of this book it was so emotional and full of inspiration.
Wamala Elijah Mul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliwamala.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Wamala Elijah Mul »

The author's wife is the central character in this novel about the author's life. The author has a wonderful voice, and I found myself gaining insight from their unique point of view. Regaining stability isn't a picnic, but it's doable. This book's cover and title accurately reflect the themes explored within, and I came away from it with a deeper appreciation for tenacity, dedication, and the power of love. I gave this book 4 out of 4 stars.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
kingwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingwriter.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by kingwriter »

It a book about faith but I believe even unbelievers will gain something beneficial from it.i love the unambiguous language used.i also love Ron's sense of optimism and sacrificial love for his wife.
Ben Filla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-filla.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Ben Filla »

I love the way the author took his time to pick out or choose his words. I could see how the author was able to blend love and family values to the story.
Jay_shon03
Favorite Book: Butterfly Awakens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-shon03.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Jay_shon03 »

In a world where people are quick to discredit true love in its purest form, the author's story is a testament to the fact that true and unconditional love still exists. I'm very I will be a strong believer of unconditional love once I finish reading this book
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

The book is inspiring. Everyone will have trials but how one respond to it will make the difference. Some crumbles under the weight of hardships while others believe for the impossible. The author did the latter and he was rewarded for it. Faith in God can move mountains.
abstactlemon
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-onwuanaku.html
Latest Review: Mindsponge Theory by Quan-Hoang Vuong

Post by abstactlemon »

I find myself coming back to this book a lot. I still very inspiring and engaging even on my third read through now. I just really love Ron, his willpower and his ability to endure.
it is what it is ....
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

When No One Else Believed is a book of hope and faith in God's love and sovereignty. The emotion and tone with which the author wrote the book is interesting and engaging. What I love most about this book is the trust in God,Iin the face of adversities, that the book encourages.
Samantha Barnes 3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-barnes-3.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Samantha Barnes 3 »

I thought this book was absolutely wonderful and very inspirational! Although, a large portion emphasizes the importance of placing faith in God so this book may not be for everyone.
Andrada Madalina
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrada-madalina.html
Latest Review: The Butterfly Cage by Rachel Zemach
Reading Device: B014LQ6EKI

Post by Andrada Madalina »

"When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo is a non-fiction book that illustrates themes such as faith, marriage, and love. I found the book cover's art design suggestive of its catchy title. I liked the book's fluid writing style, the clarity of the ideas, and the message of Ron's story. I loved Ron's mindset and strong faith in God and admired his love and care for his wife during her health crisis. I recommend this inspirational book to people with faith in God, especially those who believe in miracles.
MahimaS
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by MahimaS »

I think that this book shows that it is worth holding onto faith and being loyal and I really admired that.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”