Most emotional part of this book

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Samuel Sonia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-sonia.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Re: Most emotional part of this book

Post by Samuel Sonia »

Ron watching his wife die was the saddest part of the book. Nobody deserves to experience such a thing. I read about Ron's feelings and his desperation when it looked like he would lose his beloved. His faith was there, but it did not mean it was easy. I cried a lot reading this.
kampen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kampen.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by kampen »

Absolutely true! Events in this bool express a range of emotions. Faith was the one that really made an emotional impact on me. For instance, the main character's faith was exceptional. I really loved it.
Bisola Adeleke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bisola-adeleke.html
Latest Review: My Brave Face by Heather Simpson

Post by Bisola Adeleke »

The book showed series of emotions that are relatable; especially Love. It was well written
Ilaibi Alambo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingsley-chineke_3967459.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ilaibi Alambo »

Anne Lucas wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 10:59 This book holds events conveying various emotions ranging from sorrow, pain, and illness, to faith, optimism, love, support, and healing. Reading about which one would you say touched the emotional strings of your heart?
For me, it’s hard to give this position to some specific part, as the whole book made a place in my heart. But, if I must choose, it would be the parts showcasing love, care, and faith.
Most emotional part of the book is knowing that faith works. If you have faith as little as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, be ye removed.
Kingsley Obinna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Kingsley Obinna »

Anne Lucas wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 10:59 This book holds events conveying various emotions ranging from sorrow, pain, and illness, to faith, optimism, love, support, and healing. Reading about which one would you say touched the emotional strings of your heart?
For me, it’s hard to give this position to some specific part, as the whole book made a place in my heart. But, if I must choose, it would be the parts showcasing love, care, and faith.
Ron's love for his wife and hope for a miracle made me emotional as I read the book.
Mmeso Goodness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmeso-goodness.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Mmeso Goodness »

Every section of this book was a rollercoaster of emotions. The catharsis I experienced was overwhelming.
Vivian Stones
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-stones.html
Latest Review: The Silicon Divide by Danielle Nowell

Post by Vivian Stones »

I found this book very emotional, so I can't pick an emotional part of it to discussion. But the author focused on relatable emotions. I was on a rollercoaster, and I liked the fact that the author made me feel this way with just words.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rose Tamuno »

The most emotional part of the book is the part where Ron was distraught over the potential death of his wife. I know that things did not go sideways as we were made to believe it would at the beginning, but it made me really cry. It was really heart breaking.
Charles Jeremiah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-jeremiah.html
Latest Review: Now I See by Sandra Leon Gonzalez

Post by Charles Jeremiah »

I wouldn't really say there was an emotional connection between me and this book. There may have been special scenes and nice times where one would enjoy the story and try to deeply understand it.
Glory_C
Currently Reading: Keysha's Drama
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-glory-c.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Glory_C »

A lot of emotions were displayed in the book, and they're all relatable. I love how optimistic Ron was concerning his wife's health.
KafeliKe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kafelike.html
Latest Review: The Party Line by Dennis D. Gagnon

Post by KafeliKe »

For me, love touched emotional strings of my heart. According to me, love is the greatest thing in the world.
Wilkister Inzai Avagalwa
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wilkister-inzai-avagalwa.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Wilkister Inzai Avagalwa »

In my view, the most emotional part of this book is when Ron was standing besides his ailing wife. For some reason, I was too emotional.
Wren Michaels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wren-michaels.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Wren Michaels »

Leasa Ana Maria wrote: 07 Sep 2022, 12:26 One of the emotional parts of this book that took a toll on me was the note from Patsy at the end of the book.
I very much agree!
Wren Michaels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wren-michaels.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Wren Michaels »

Ivinky wrote: 07 Sep 2022, 15:41 I was so emotional while reading. The book has so many emotional parts but the care and love he gave his sick wife, struck me.
It was a very emotional book and the author did well to elicit these emotions from their readers.
Wamala Elijah Mul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliwamala.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Wamala Elijah Mul »

There are many feelings stirred by this book. My most significant reaction was to the author's upbeat outlook, which served as an inspiration to me.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”