What if...it's all true?

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Jay_shon03
Favorite Book: Butterfly Awakens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-shon03.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Re: What if...it's all true?

Post by Jay_shon03 »

This book serves as a reminder to hold onto my Christian faith irrespective of whatsoever challenge that may come my way. The words of the author gives me the assurance that trying moments are a pathway to self-discovery.
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

I am always a believer of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ about having mountain-moving faith. The book helped consolidate my trust in God and his ever-presence love for humanity.
Holly Goncalves
Favorite Book: Lost Connections
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly-goncalves.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Holly Goncalves »

Ben Filla wrote: 16 Nov 2022, 12:52 My belief is pretty unchanged. I've always been agnoistic and I'm open to all concepts concerning religion. However, reading this book never changed my belief.
Good for you for speaking up. But did you enjoy this book even though you're undecided on a higher power?
Andrada Madalina
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrada-madalina.html
Latest Review: The Butterfly Cage by Rachel Zemach
Reading Device: B014LQ6EKI

Post by Andrada Madalina »

I don't believe in miracles and God's plan for someone. However, after reading Ron's story, I truly believed in God's power to heal people and that Ron felt His presence and heard His voice.
Samantha Barnes 3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-barnes-3.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Samantha Barnes 3 »

I am not a non-believer, but I have always questioned certain aspects of my faith. After reading this book, I felt encouraged and reassured in my walk with Christ.
Tars
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 351

Post by Tars »

You never know what is going to happen in life and how it change the person. For example, my cousin over three decades was agnostic, then he moved to different country and after five years he became so religious that I hardly recognize him anymore.
MahimaS
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by MahimaS »

I do not believe in God, and this did not make me change my views. Although I found the discussions of faith in the book quite fascinating.
Nkuna John
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkuna-john.html
Latest Review: The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Fallacy by H. Nattanya Andersen

Post by Nkuna John »

I'm completely not religious or spiritual, and I doubt that a book, no matter how powerful, will have any significant effect on my religious and spiritual stance. This book didn't change anything on that front.
Nkuna John
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkuna-john.html
Latest Review: The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Fallacy by H. Nattanya Andersen

Post by Nkuna John »

Leasa Ana Maria wrote: 07 Sep 2022, 12:34 I am a little stubborn and lazy, if that makes sense, when it comes to believing in God. As a result, I continue to hold the same belief, even after coming across this book.
You may also be very comfortable in your belief, which is totally understandable why a book lile this wouldn't shake you. I felt similarly. I'm too familiar and comfortable with my religious views that I doubt I would be swayed easily.
Philosopher2022
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-philosopher2022.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Philosopher2022 »

I am a believer and this book ad this effect on me. It really encouraged me, it reminded me of what God can do and lastly it strengthened my Faith. I am certain most non-believers would definitely have some thinking after reading this book.
Chimezie Agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimezie-agbata.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Chimezie Agbata »

Kelyn wrote: 20 Sep 2022, 11:52 Christianity revolves around the question of 'what if.' Say I'm a non-believer. There is always the looming question of 'what if I'm wrong?" What happens to me after death, then? For believers (and this is just one example), there is the question of 'what if my faith wavers or I turn to sin?" Am I still bound for heaven if I'm 'saved?' I would say the book most likely stirred thought in quite a few individuals; in many cases, all it takes is solid thought on the question. "What if..."
I very much agree with with you. I am a believer although not too strong but most time i sit to think about most of this question 'What if'
Alexander C Schmoock
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-c-schmoock.html
Latest Review: Survived, evolved against all the odds by Ruth Mantile

Post by Alexander C Schmoock »

I've always been a believer, so the book only worked to reinforce my beliefs with the eye-opening information it contains.
Chandelier Eden
Currently Reading: Adam
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chandelier-eden.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Chandelier Eden »

Well... I am a believer and this book could still spark me to pursue for more.
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

My faith going into the book is staying through with what I believe. After reading this book, my stand even became stronger. I felt like, if Ron and Patsy can do it, I can also do it. I found one more reason to stay faithful to my belief in God.
Maria Ferreira Silva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-ferreira-silva.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Maria Ferreira Silva »

I'm agnostic but in some capacity I wonder "what if?". I respect the possibility of something more but I don't belive in it.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”