Overall rating and opinion of "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to verification@onlinebookclub.org and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Currently Reading: Forged in Death
Bookshelf Size: 476
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hubre-de-klerk.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B075XP6ZZ4
fav_author_id: 3720

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

I enjoyed this book a lot, there was a lot of repeating in the book, but I believe that is to help you take the message home. I enjoyed this book thoroughly and it helps you focus again on who you truly are instead of trying to be. I like that this book makes you think and be more in the now. I didn't really like where it said there is no evil. I believe the world is full of evil and that people can be evil. Maybe I missed the mark at exactly what was meant here though. The book was very easy to read and follow, and it was very interactive. The name and cover fit with the content of the book and the title alone already made me think. I would definitely recommend this book to others. I enjoyed the eleven point Scott gave us to think about, especially with being honest with yourself, forgiveness of yourself and others, accepting what is and what you can't change and being true to yourself!
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

I found this non-fiction book to be inspirational, and it made me think. I found this book intriguing, and I loved the subtle humor.
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

I found this non-fiction book to be inspirational, and it made me think. I found this book intriguing, and I loved the subtle humor.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

Scott writes from his heart; he pours out his soul. That gift is the finest gift an author can offer. This is a 5-Star out of 4-Stars book. Anyone who wants to learn something valuable from it - will.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

Personally, I give this book 5 out of five stars. Even though I rarely read anything philosophical, I found this book engaging and enjoyed the underlying humor. I enjoyed reading and reviewing this book since I concur with everything in it. I'm going to read it again and see how I feel about it then!
Samantha Barnes 3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-barnes-3.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Samantha Barnes 3 »

I rated this book 4 out of 5 stars. I thought it was a deeply philosophical book with a very encouraging message. I usually have a difficult time reading anything philosophical, but I found this book to be quite humorous, and before I knew it, I had finished the whole thing. I have been recommending this book to anyone who will stop long enough to listen to my rambling!
Olga Markova
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Postscript Murders
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olga-markova.html
Latest Review: The Cursed by Beth Schluter

Post by Olga Markova »

I've just read this book, and I liked it a lot. It is thought-provoking, challenging, inspirational, and very bold in its messages and suggestions for inner peace. My personal rating for this book is the unreserved 5 out of 5 stars.
Faith Stacy Leon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-stacy-leon.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Faith Stacy Leon »

"In it Together" was an amazing book. Its content was soul-lifting. Knowing that other people experience the type of struggle you are battling with gives a soothing feeling. We can indeed be united with our common struggles. I did not dislike anything in "In It".
Chinemezu Okafor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinemezu-okafor.html
Latest Review: Doctor in the World by Hiram Baddeley

Post by Chinemezu Okafor »

I would love to give this book 5 out of 5 stars. Although there were some repetitions in the book, I felt the author wanted to pass a message across to readers. I love the humor in the book. I smiled and laughed at some point. This book was inspirational. I also love that the author used simple language.

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”