Why I am SO passionate about this book (In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All)

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to verification@onlinebookclub.org and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Why I am SO passionate about this book (In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All)

Post by Scott »

When you read my new book, In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All, you will notice that there is no author bio at all, my picture isn't on there anywhere, and my real name ("Scott Hughes") does not appear anywhere in or on the book at all.

I am campaigning hard for this book, and working as hard as I can to get it to trend in the rankings so more people find it, but it's not to pump up Scott Hughes or inflate Scott Hughes's already huge ego even more. I like doing those things too but that's not what this is about.

Rather, I believe so deeply in this book's message and potential to help countless people and to drastically change lives. I spent over 5 years working on this book.

Many people who don't really need help will read it, totally love it, and have their curiosity piqued, and that's great. They will read it more than once because they enjoy it so much. That's what a good book is all about: It gives something great but often different to everyone.

But I am confident there will also be so many people who are in a place where they could use the help and who will have their lives completely changed by this book and the incredible friendly community we already have around it already in less than 24 hours after its release.

That's why I'm working so hard on this. That's why I am so passionate about getting this book out there, and working together with all of you to do our best to get this book and its message to #1.

I believe in it with all my heart.

Get your copy right now if you haven't already, and then tell everyone about it, and let's not stop until it's #1 and everyone on Planet Earth has heard the words "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All":

Click here to go to the Amazon page now

Or copy and paste the URL below to share with others:

Code: Select all

https://www.amazon.com/Together-Beautiful-Struggle-Uniting-All-ebook/dp/B0BGQSWZ4N/
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 743
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bertha-jackson.html
Latest Review: All You'll Never Be (Kindle Edition) by E. L. Neve

Post by Bertha Jackson »

You should be proud of this book. I do not like non-fiction books, but this one is awesome. It is inspiring in a laid-back manner that the average person can understand. I love my mirror now (you know what I mean).
Bertha R. Jackson :D
Book Reviewer at OnlineBookClub.org
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Bertha Jackson wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 17:44 You should be proud of this book. I do not like non-fiction books, but this one is awesome. It is inspiring in a laid-back manner that the average person can understand. I love my mirror now (you know what I mean).
Thank you so much, Bertha, for all your kinds words, help, and support with this book. I really appreciate it! :D
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Kajori Sheryl Paul
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 958
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kajori-sheryl-paul.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Kajori Sheryl Paul »

This book is one of its kind. I could gather that after reading only the first few pages. It makes you introspect and in the process armors you. Thank you for this beautiful read, @Scott.
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 356
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

No. 1 all ready! Congratulations! I am sure this book will go far. People are looking for something to give them peace of mind in this tumultuous time we are living in, and I am sure many will find it in your book. I missed out on getting the hardcover yesterday, but it is on my list, and I am just waiting for it to show up again! I have the ebook; good luck, @Scott!
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Kaleidoscopic Shades
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

I, too, believe in this book. It's really great, and I'm glad I was one of the first few people who read it. I have read it at least eight times (not counting the times I just read specific chapters for reference), and, ironically, I still feel like rereading it. I like that the book doesn't just blindly advocate; it explains why unity is necessary and how the unity can be achieved. Philosophy is my favorite genre; hence most of the books I have read cover this topic. I can confidently say this is one of the best ones I've ever come across. Although I'm generally not very social, I've passed the word and the link to the book to almost everyone I can find, and I'm currently working to ensure that this book reaches as many people as possible. I also plan on buying at least ten copies once the local bookstores stock it (I'm working around the clock to ensure they do) so I can give some books away.

Thank you for this outstanding piece!
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Dattatraya
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Unsilenced
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dattatraya.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Dattatraya »

I appreciate your passion and admire your intention. With this much sincere efforts you will achieve all the goals about this book.
I will submit my review on Amazon, once I read the book!
My heartiest wishes for reaching out to the destination!
:techie-studyingbrown:
Cristina Corui Mihailescu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Christine M. Whitehead
Currently Reading: Shadow Song
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-corui-mihailescu.html
Latest Review: What is Autism? by Damien Rist
fav_author_id: 8698

Post by Cristina Corui Mihailescu »

I admire your soul, Scott, and everything you do for people. The way you write and the way you behave are both inspiring, and admirable. I will read parts of the book to my students and make them think!
RStinnett
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by RStinnett »

I'm not sure that I am doing this right, as this is my first time posting here, so forgive me if it's wrong :D I am almost halfway through the book In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All, and so far while the philosophy is stretching my brain like a rubber band, I am also finding a solace and comfort in how the approach has and is applying to my own life. The writing is easily understandable, and the metaphors help me to understand what is meant/being said by the author. I can't wait to see where this book takes me in my own personal consciousness as I continue to read and absorb the message. Thank you for writing about something that truly is a beautiful struggle that is uniting us all!!
Maduabuchi Okwiya N Eze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 494
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maduabuchi-eze.html
Latest Review: EXXXXCUUUUUSE ME? A Satire on Publishing by Richard Stephenson

Post by Maduabuchi Okwiya N Eze »

I believe in this dream: your dream, our dream. I feel emotional reading about your motivation for writing and working so hard to market "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All." I am happy the book has gone so far, and I hope it will get to #1. I am confident that this book will get to every soul out there yearning for the words in this book.
Eden Ige 1
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Magician's Secret
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eden-ige-1.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Eden Ige 1 »

I’m not yet halfway through the book In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All but i must commend the content of this awesome book 🤗. It is a really inspiring book and also an engaging book. Congratulations Scott on writing such a beautiful book that touches the hearts of so many people!!!
Julie Gebrosky
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-gebrosky.html
Latest Review: Archer the Therapy Dog by Katie Baron

Post by Julie Gebrosky »

I have been enjoying this book! I really would like to blast through reading it, but I’m taking breaks along the way to process and digest what was being said. I am not used to such philosophical books, but it’s been a great eye-opener! I’ve never thought of my soul as my consciousness before, but it makes perfect sense! I can’t wait to finish the book!
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: One Christmas Eve
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-sheila-holt.html
Latest Review: Open Heart by Akil Taher

Post by B Sheila Holt »

You have certainly outdone yourself with this book. You have every right to be proud of all you are accomplishing and achieving with this book. It’s so full of ways to help us better ourselves, yet it’s easy to understand and simple enough for everyone to enjoy it.
Maryam Newman
Currently Reading: The Great Awakening
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maryam-newman.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Maryam Newman »

Scott, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you! My decades-long search for inner peace has led me through numerous life-changing works, of which yours is the latest but definitely not the last :D
I cannot fault the content in any way. It was a beautiful experience to feel that familiar thrill of revelation, the teary eyes and the moments of, "Yes! That's it!" and "Yes, of course, I remember now!"
The path of self-realization is circular and cyclical; sometimes growth is slow and small, sometimes whole new vistas open before you. You've given the world a gem, one that contains your own heart - it really does show. Well done!
MAUREEN WAMBUI NJUKI
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maureen-wambui-njuki.html
Latest Review: Praesidium by McKinley Aspen

Post by MAUREEN WAMBUI NJUKI »

Congratulations on this book @Scott and thankyou for allowing the divine intelligence to use you to deliver it to us. My greatest take away was that spiritual freedom does not lead to contentment/peace or to some external heaven in the future. Rather, it shows you that happiness was already here and heaven already existed in you.

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”