Why I am SO passionate about this book (In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All)

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to verification@onlinebookclub.org and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Re: Why I am SO passionate about this book (In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All)

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

Your book captivated me, Scott. I am going through a few personal struggles right now, and your book was the exact antidote I needed to push through. I also loved how you gave structure to the book. It was easy and a pleasure to read.
Mirlinda Lluka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Mirlinda Lluka »

Hi Scott,

I think by reading few pages of the book it gives such a great insight into today's reality and how humans act and how they should really act. I think the book gives also a great perspective to emotional intelligence, which is a little hard to encounter these days.

Already enjoying the book so far.

best
Linda
Le-nic Pretorius
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-le-nic-pretorius.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 2376

Post by Le-nic Pretorius »

Wow! Reading all the comments on In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All just blows my mind! I am so excited to finally read your book, Scott, I only managed to buy your book today. Convenient as it is the weekend and I have free time to fully appreciate the magic that is In It Together. Our OBC Community is exceptional and all the love you have received is just amazing. X
Mbali Qalinge
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: He
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mbali-qalinge.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Mbali Qalinge »

The book's opening question piqued my interest and the first few pages I read convinced me what a worthy read this would be. I like that you mentioned this wasn't a book you wrote to promote yourself but rather to help people, that's admirable.
SamanthaWebster
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Credence
Currently Reading: Tryst Six Venom
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samanthawebster.html
Latest Review: Gnomes Homes In a Jar by Big Initial Studios
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by SamanthaWebster »

This book is one of my most favorite non-fiction reads. I am reading it for the second time now, and I am thoroughly enjoying journaling on specific quotes that speak to me. Thanks for this wonderful work of art!
Matthew Cheney
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-matthew-cheney.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Matthew Cheney »

I really liked the entire production of this book. From the content, to the editing, all the way down to the cover.
Michael Adam Glidden Forteski
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Parable of the Sower
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-adam-glidden-forteski.html
Latest Review: Mindful Screen Time by John and Kimberley Woods

Post by Michael Adam Glidden Forteski »

It is good to that you have been able to reach so many people with your work, Scott. The world needs more well-intentioned and positive voices.
Lauren Hanna
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Last to Vanish
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauren-hanna.html
Latest Review: Mamma & Me by Eloisa B. Lucas

Post by Lauren Hanna »

Congratulations on your incredibly inspirational book! You should be very proud of yourself. I have been working on finding my inner peace every day, especially in difficult situations. Your guidance and insight have helped me already. I appreciated your humor in the book too! Thank you for writing In It Together.
Amina Grobbelaar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Devil amongst us
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amina-grobbelaar.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Amina Grobbelaar »

I want to first congratulate you on an awesome book. I enjoyed it so much and I am grateful that I had the opportunity to review it as well. In my opinion this book is going to change lives and help more people finding true happiness. I have to thank you for the end which to me was like a prayer/blessing and your love for all is felt therein.
PinkRose572
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chika-oroke.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by PinkRose572 »

Even the blind can see the decisive and sincere efforts you have been making to get this book to as many people as possible. I admire your conviction, and it is my wish thatt this book gets to all those who need this book to reinvent and re identify themselves. I recommend it.
Ruka N
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruka-n.html
Latest Review: The Shade of Highfall by Mark O'Dell

Post by Ruka N »

I am almost done reading the book, but so far so good. Truthfully, it was entirely not how I had expected it to be. I like though. I share a lot of the sentiments you shared, just not all of them. I will definitely share my opening of it after if finish. It makes a person think and rethink. Really thought and emotion stimulating.
Wale Tobi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Wale Tobi »

I have read some portion of this book, and it is amazing. My only challenge is in understanding some philosophical undertones in some of the ideas and issues explored in this book. I hope to get better with this as I read on.
Pauline Parnell
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Beyond the Clouds, the Sky is Blue
Bookshelf Size: 517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pauline-parnell.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Pauline Parnell »

Congrats to you, Scott for writing this book When I first starting reading this book, I initially thought it was from some other well known author. When I found out it was you, I was pleasantly surprised. Do continue to strive for the stars. Well done!
Yulisa Sanchez
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 406
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yulisa-sanchez.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Yulisa Sanchez »

I believe all these things, as well, especially since there was so much time (5 years!) before this book was published. This just shows to me how much dedication and deep thought was placed on every detail of this book. I personally recommend it to those who seek higher truths and are willing to open their minds to new ideas that will inspire and push them to grow.
Oluoma Chukwu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluoma-chukwu.html
Latest Review: Lady Justice and The Company by Maury Berthon

Post by Oluoma Chukwu »

I think this book proved to be more than helpful. I loved that it helped me think, to think about life and about myself. There is nothing negative about this book and I've read it twice already. My advice to potential readers is to take their time to reflect on the books message.

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”