Are you bilingual? I can pay you to translate my book, "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All"

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to verification@onlinebookclub.org and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Currently Reading: Forged in Death
Bookshelf Size: 476
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hubre-de-klerk.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B075XP6ZZ4
fav_author_id: 3720

Re: Are you bilingual? I can pay you to translate my book, "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All"

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

Good day, Scott, sorry I am a bit late to the party, but I caught up :)
I am fluent in English and Afrikaans and would love to translate your book. I have never translated a book before, but I have translated shorter documents from Afr. to Eng. and the other way around. I absolutely love reading and working with words. I also enjoyed your book thoroughly and the messages it portrays. I would love to be of help.
Regards, Hubre (From South Africa).
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

I am fluent in English and Afrikaans. I would love the opportunity to translate this book in my language.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

This is great, and I'm so happy to be a part of the effort to cure humanity. It's encouraging to see that you show greater interest in people who truly comprehend the inspiration for this book.

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”