Hello

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to verification@onlinebookclub.org and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Mirlinda Lluka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 2

Hello

Post by Mirlinda Lluka »

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED THE BOOK AND READING FIRST PAGES AND ALREADY LIKE IT A LOT. HOWEVER, I CANNOT SIGN IN FOR ANY OF THE OPTIONS TO READ THE BOOK, REVIEW OR EVEN TRANSLATE. CAN ANYONE HELP ME

LOTS OF LOVE
LINDA
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading: Rainbow’s End
Bookshelf Size: 357
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

Hi Linda, Have you clicked on the individual topics? That should take you to the correct place to say you are interested in whichever topic you are looking for.
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
PinkRose572
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chika-oroke.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by PinkRose572 »

Like, could you clarify the nature of the problem of signing in? As for the various topics in the In It Together VIP forum, just click on topics that interest you, read the guidelines and course of action, and follow accordingly.
Alice Fu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: What Every Teen Should Know About Money, Accumulating Wealth and Becoming a Millionaire
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-fu.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Post by Alice Fu »

You can make the post by sending in an email to get verified. once they verify your purchase, you should be good to go with posting!!
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

Before you can do all of that you must send the receipt for proper verification after that you can have access to them.

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”