Amazon Review

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to verification@onlinebookclub.org and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Julie Gebrosky
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-gebrosky.html
Latest Review: Archer the Therapy Dog by Katie Baron

Amazon Review

Post by Julie Gebrosky »

I’m not positive that I’m posting this in the right place, so I apologize if I’m doing this incorrectly. I can’t select a new book unless I click that I posted my rating and brief review to Amazon for In It Together. I have posted it to Amazon several days ago, but it’s not yet live on the website. I’d like to choose another book to review, but I’m stuck! Do I need to keep waiting for Amazon to finally publish my review, or can I click it now because I did submit it? I’m concerned that it will look like I didn’t write an Amazon review at all.
Julie Gebrosky
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-gebrosky.html
Latest Review: Archer the Therapy Dog by Katie Baron

Post by Julie Gebrosky »

Of course, I just got an email that it’s live on Amazon! I guess patience was key! :D
Nyam Bura
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nyam-bura.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Nyam Bura »

I keep getting emails requesting me to leave a review of In It Together on Amazon. The truth is, I wrote my review and Amazon rejected it sometimes back. My preferences indicate that I am not able to write reviews on Amazon. Every time the email is sent, it resets my last status update for the book. What should I do to stop receiving these emails? Thank you for your help.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

Nyam Bura wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 13:45 I keep getting emails requesting me to leave a review of In It Together on Amazon. The truth is, I wrote my review and Amazon rejected it sometimes back. My preferences indicate that I am not able to write reviews on Amazon. Every time the email is sent, it resets my last status update for the book. What should I do to stop receiving these emails? Thank you for your help.
I think this matter you can send mail to the admin, they will have appropriate answer to this challenge.

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”