Verifying Purchase

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to verification@onlinebookclub.org and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Julie Gebrosky
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-gebrosky.html
Latest Review: Archer the Therapy Dog by Katie Baron

Verifying Purchase

Post by Julie Gebrosky »

I have a question for the group. I'd like to review the second edition in hardback. I ordered the book, but it won't be here for almost a week. When I click to accept the review, what should I do when it asks me to verify that I have received a copy of the book? I know you need to verify within one hour. Is it different for this book, or should I wait to accept the review until I'm holding the book?
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

If you successfully ordered the book, mark that you were able to get a working copy.

The dashboard is designed with downloadable ebooks in mind, which is the more common process, so the wording will be a little off for a self-purchase hardcover books that need to ship.

Sorry for the confusion!
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Julie Gebrosky
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-gebrosky.html
Latest Review: Archer the Therapy Dog by Katie Baron

Post by Julie Gebrosky »

Scott wrote: 09 Dec 2022, 13:30 If you successfully ordered the book, mark that you were able to get a working copy.

The dashboard is designed with downloadable ebooks in mind, which is the more common process, so the wording will be a little off for a self-purchase hardcover books that need to ship.

Sorry for the confusion!
That sounds good. Thanks for the clarification! :D

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”