Very good read!

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to verification@onlinebookclub.org and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Joandy Denoi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Very good read!

Post by Joandy Denoi »

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes was a good read. Normally, I am not into self-help kind or documentary like books but upon starting this book, it is like having a deep and profound conversation with a friend. The author wrote in a way that you could understand. The author had a way of showing how the problem of us started and why it is happening amongst us human beings. He also includes how we can better deal with the situation for ourselves. Whether you agree with his point of view or not, you can relate with the context of the book. Even in a debate, there are points you can pull to prove or disapprove another point of view.

The author uses examples of facts in history to correlate the present and bring forth his main points. You learn to see certain historical fact and see from a different perspective. In doing so, the author challenges you in a way that makes you relate history with your own way of thinking. I think that the author purposely did that, I believe the writer wrote this book to make us think of our condition so that we can do better for ourselves and our community. I would rate this book a 5 out of 5. Furthermore, I also would share this book with others to start up a discussion that hopefully motivate positive change.
Cerel_Moni
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cerel-moni.html
Latest Review: Maddie's Chronicle by Daniel O Stuhlman

Post by Cerel_Moni »

I completely and utterly agree with you. Eckhart Aurelius Hughes did such a great job. The book was so profound. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I learnt a thing or two
Patty Hancock
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Patty Hancock »

I enjoyed this book very much
Donna Walker
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Vitality System
Bookshelf Size: 212
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donna-walker.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Donna Walker »

I haven't quite completed this book yet as I'm also reading another book, The Illusion of Superiority by Christopher Joseph for review; however, I am thoroughly enjoying this book so far. I also love the use of historical facts to challenge the readers' way of thinking. I've already told a few friends about this book and forwarded them the link. A very good read is certainly how I describe it too!
Joanna Olson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joanna-olson.html
Latest Review: One Hand Two Hearts by S.K. Alfstad

Post by Joanna Olson »

I agree! This book was thought-provoking and strength well written!
Joanna Olson
@joannasbookshelf :D

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”