Overall rating and opinion of "Blue-Collar Cash: Love Your Work, Secure Your Future, and Find Happiness for" by Ken Rusk

Use this forum to discuss the November 2022 Book of the Month, "Blue-Collar Cash: Love Your Work, Secure Your Future, and Find Happiness for Life" by Ken Rusk.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=495665

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Sonia_Gonzalez
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 205
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sonia-gonzalez.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Blue-Collar Cash: Love Your Work, Secure Your Future, and Find Happiness for" by Ken

Post by Sonia_Gonzalez »

I had not considered reading this book, but after reading the positive comments it has made me wonder it I should actually give it a chance. I appreciate the concept, that we do not have to settle for what is "traditional" or expected if that means sacrificing our happiness and joy. Sometimes the right path is not the only everyone else is following.

Return to “Discuss "Blue-Collar Cash: Love Your Work, Secure Your Future, and Find Happiness for Life" by Ken Rusk"”