For November 2022, we will be reading Non-Fiction books.
Heidi M Simone
- Official Reviewer Representative
- Posts: 6998
- Joined: 17 Jul 2015, 20:19
- Favorite Book: Harry Potter
- Currently Reading: The Cruel Prince
- Bookshelf Size: 537
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
- Latest Review: UNPLUGGED! A Practical Guide to Managing Teenage Stress in the Digital Age by Oreste J. DAversa
- Publishing Contest Votes: 27
- fav_author_id: 0
- 2023 Reading Goal: 25
- 2023 Goal Completion: 60%
For the month of November 2022, we will be reading and discussing Non-Fiction books.
While you're reading or when you have finished reading, here are some guiding questions to guide discussion:
- Share the title and author of the book(s) you read.
- Were there other genres woven into the book? (i.e. humor, young adult, romance, etc.)
- What is something the author did well? Is there something the author could improve on?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What rating would you give this book?
- Recommendation? Why or why not?
Can't wait see what you are reading!
Official Reviewer Representative
"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown