Nook App

Use this forum to discuss the Nook by Barnes and Noble. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Nook, deciding which nook to buy, or you already have a Nook and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Nooks.
Annanielsen22
Currently Reading: Engaging the Ineffable
Bookshelf Size: 3

Nook App

Post by Annanielsen22 »

I haven't used an e-reading app besides nook, and I've just started using the app this week. I haven't ever like reading on a device, I much prefer a physical copy. But having the ability to look up a word just by tapping on it is pretty nice... I know of other apps like kindle, but I was wondering if there's anyone out there who's an avid e-reader and has tried lots of apps and can recommend the best one.
readsbyarun
Favorite Book: Wilderness Cry
Currently Reading: Spirituality in the 21st Century
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readsbyarun.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by readsbyarun »

Besides app, the physical copies of the books are always the best thing to use. but Kindle and Nook both are at their best when it comes to the usage. you may select which one would be best for you based on your choices on the availability of resources. its better to download the app on your smartphone and explore first before you buy the gadget.

Return to “Nook Discussion and Support”