Overall rating and opinion of"Terms of Service: Subject to change without notice" by Craig W. Stanfill

Use this forum to discuss the December 2022 Book of the Month, "Terms of Service: Subject to change without notice" by Craig W. Stanfill
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=523945

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
BruceP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brucep.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Re: Overall rating and opinion of"Terms of Service: Subject to change without notice" by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by BruceP »

I believe that this book, Terms of Service, is deserving of appreciation. The future of society is the aspect of it that I liked the most. There was nothing about this book that I didn't like. The writing was excellent. This book taught me various business concepts. I also suggest it to people who enjoy reading educational literature.
BruceP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brucep.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by BruceP »

This book is amazing generally. I believe it merits a perfect score. There was nothing about it that I didn't like. The book's instructive quality was what I like it the best. The book is non-fiction. It is a science fiction book that is simple to mistake for non-fiction. I suggest this book to readers of sci-fi literature because of the beautiful cover.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

This book seems to provide a general life education. Without previous notice, everything could change at any time. Changes in persons and circumstances are a part of life. The writing of the author is simple. It didn't bother me in any way. The non-fiction category must have been included in some way
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

I feel the genre of the book is actions and suspense. I enjoy the writing style of the author. He was quite creative.
Carson25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carson25.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Carson25 »

In my opinion, this is a book that was well-written and edited. The element that I appreciated the most in the book was the author's writing style. In my opinion, it was fantastic. There was absolutely nothing that I didn't like in this book. It is a sci-fi novel. I will recommend this book to other readers. This is because it is a nice read.
Carson25
Currently Reading:

Post by Carson25 »

I give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. This is because it was a wonderful read. There was nothing I didn't like in the book. There was also nothing that could make me not to give this book a full score. The book's cover and the title were the elements I loved the most. This is a book I would suggest to readers who enjoy reading sci-fi novels with a mix of reality.
Carson25
Currently Reading:

Post by Carson25 »

Craig W. Stanfill's book, "Terms of Service: Subject to change without notice" is a book that I give a full rating of 4 out of 4 stars. T had many likeable aspects. The aspect that I liked the most was the writing style that the author employed. It was fluid and simple. I recommend this novel to sci-fi enthusiasts. There was no component of this book that I didn't love. It is a book that was crafted by an expert.
Carson25
Currently Reading:

Post by Carson25 »

Terms of Service: Subject to change without notice was masterfully written. I read the whole book (after receiving a copy from a friend), and I enjoyed reading it. The writing style used by the author was exemplary. There was nothing I didn't love about this book. It is a great book that sci-fi/fantasy lovers would appreciate.
Carson25
Currently Reading:

Post by Carson25 »

Terms of Service: Subject to change without notice is a book that I enjoyed reading. It was well-designed and crafted. I liked every aspect of it. There was no aspect I didn't like while reading this book. I give it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. This is because I didn't find anything that bothered me while reading it. I also recommend it to other readers who are looking for well-written and interesting sci-fi novels.
Carson25
Currently Reading:

Post by Carson25 »

Thanks for posting this topic. This is a book that I read one month ago. I rated it 4 out of 4 stars. I gave it a try after a friend of mine recommended it. It didn't disappoint. The author's style of writing was what made me like the book while reading. It was also the aspect that I liked the most. Sincerely, there was no aspect I didn't like about this book. I also recommend it to those who love sci-fi novels.
Carson25
Currently Reading:

Post by Carson25 »

In my opinion, this is a book that shouldn't get anything less than 4 stars. This is because it is well-written, interesting, and action-packed. I loved every aspect of this book. The writing style, however, was the one that I loved the most. On the question whether I would recommend this book, the answer is yes. I would recommend it to sci-fi readers. Absolutely nothing bothered while reading this book.
Robinlloyd17
Currently Reading: Fair cronies and felonies
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robinlloyd17.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Robinlloyd17 »

I just finished reading this book and doing a review on it. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was surprised at the ending. This book was so well-written that I felt it really could happen in the future. After reading it I started paying more attention to all the AI products I use and never payed attention to.
This is a science fiction book. The author has taken a lot of care in creating this world and does a great job at introducing and explaining it to us, the reader, without dragging it out or making it boring. I'm quite impressed and look forward to the next one. I gave this book a 4 out of 4 stars.
readingswithsoso
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readingswithsoso.html
Latest Review: The Prophecy of the Heron by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by readingswithsoso »

Just finished the book. What a trip it was! Great read. I still have to go through my notes and digest everything to write me review. But I'm very much inclined to give it 5 out of 5 stars!
Tara D Morgan
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The colour purple
Currently Reading: Angel of Liverpool
Bookshelf Size: 202
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tara-d-morgan.html
Latest Review: Good Evening, Sir George by Donald Yule
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Tara D Morgan »

I thoroughly enjoyed Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill. He handles the subject of a world where nothing is questioned and every day is the same as the day before brilliantly. The story has been well thought out and planned. There could have been some confusion between the robots and the humans, but Stanfill describes the personalities of every character and robot so well that I could easily picture each one. Stanfill's writing expertise makes understanding all areas of this dystopian world easy. In some ways, the living conditions are similar to the world now; there is still a divide between the rich and the poor, but machines rule Stanfill's world. My thoughts about my own world's future were challenged, which I also enjoyed. I am not convinced the drug, and alcohol-fuelled sex was necessary as it seemed to border on erotica, but in the story's context, I accepted it. I gave the book 5 out of 5 stars.
Samantha Barnes 3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-barnes-3.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Samantha Barnes 3 »

I always loved a good dystopian story, and this did not disappoint! I found the storyline very intriguing, and the title was extremely clever.

Return to “Discuss "Terms of Service: Subject to change without notice" by Craig W. Stanfill”