Overall rating and opinion of "Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude: Human Ethics" by Anthony A. Morris

Use this forum to discuss the January 2023 Book of the Month, Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude: Human Ethics by Anthony A. Morris.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=550484

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Aftab Yunis
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The fourth Dimension
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aftab-yunis-hakim.html
Latest Review: One Hand Two Hearts by S.K. Alfstad

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude: Human Ethics" by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Aftab Yunis »

Charles Agbata 1 wrote: 30 Mar 2023, 22:33 This book has a wide view of hygiene via the aspect of sexual life and sanitation. This book deserves a perfect rating
Thank you for your comments.
Aftab Yunis

Post by Aftab Yunis »

Owuamanam Eberechukwu wrote: 02 Jan 2023, 01:26 I am highly impressed with the book. The author is really passionate about effective writing and making the difference. The book is relatable and highly recommended for individuals in a relationship or intending to enter into a relationship.
This is encouraging. This book is also valuable for the children, adults and parents. As the book focuse not alone children but rather adults and parents' training as well. The good part is it provides solid foundations from the Bible to refute the childish ways to answer your children about sex.
Aftab Yunis

Post by Aftab Yunis »

Brenda Creech wrote: 02 Jan 2023, 16:16 This is a great book to help parents talk to their children about sensitive subjects! I would give this book a 5 star rating!
Yes, this is great book to offer your children. Thank you for your ratings.
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by SINGH JAY »

It is a book for learning. In particular, when it comes to significant life events, parents are recommended to be approachable enough for their children to be honest with them. The writing of the author was simple. There were parts of it that were nonfiction. I found nothing offensive about this book.
Jessica Cunningham
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE

Post by Jessica Cunningham »

Aloe Crane wrote: 04 Jan 2023, 00:16 I don't know if I got the wrong book or something, but it feels like it. I compared the reviews here and the Amazon description with the book itself, and found that the book is just advertising for religious beliefs. Though I liked the parts that actually had to do with the content of the book, I felt like I was slugging through religious advertising for around seventy-five percent of the book. The writing style was fine, but I would've preferred the author not to feel as defensive about us non-religious folk, it put me off when they tried to blatantly convert me with sources and facts from at least thirty years ago. Again, I quite liked the author, but seeing opinions without facts just wretched my heart. This was clearly not much of a self help book for atheists, or anyone not of the same religion, as it is religious in its genre, which I didn't think would matter, initially. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone, simply because I felt like it did not answer any of the questions it set out to do.

I agree. It falsely makes claims with no supports and really is pushing a very specific religious view while. It was unsettling and off-putting.
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by SINGH JAY »

Particularly in the area of sexuality, which is a hard reality we must face, I believe this book has a lot to teach today's youth and parents. It is great that this book focuses more on teaching parents how to communicate with their children about their sexual health because sexual health is crucial and unfortunately under-researched. I have no problem recommending it to others.
Aftab Yunis

Post by Aftab Yunis »

True! This book has broader perspective to the world.
Agbata Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-agbata-1.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Agbata Charles »

This book was an overall exceptional work of research and reality. I loved every bit of knowledge I got from this book
Samuel Keven Lyle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-keven-lyle.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Post by Samuel Keven Lyle »

I enjoyed the book and I think I know this pastor from TV. I think that for most Christians, the information is obvious, but entirely necessary, for clarity.
The section about teaching children about proper, Godly sex seems unique, and very pertinent.
Mellino Itz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

This is a super amazing book. I will very much recommend this book to anyone who find difficult to talk on sex education with his/her kid. The author 's writing style was very unique and it made reading this book less stressful. I love how the author tactically address the issue of sex in our society. I found absolutely nothing to dislike in this book. The cover page was lovely and I very much think this book deserves a full star rating.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I enjoyed reading this non-fiction book. I appreciate how the author addressed the issue of sex and hygiene. I love the insight the author presented to assist the readers recognize the difference between the natural good laws of nature and the source of corruption. The conscience is the natural instinct to protect our own welfare and the welfare of other. I rate it 5 out of 5 stars l because it deserves it.
Slayton Natasha Tillett
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slayton-natasha-tillett.html
Latest Review: Ho'oponopono by Arcelio Hernández Mussio

Post by Slayton Natasha Tillett »

This is a very vital book for the era we are in an the narrative style is so easy to flow with hence it is a five star book for me.
Clauson Justin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: The Making, the Rise, and the Future of the Speakingman-fourth edition by Dan M Mrejeru

Post by Clauson Justin »

I am very pleased with the book. The author touched a lot of topics that are relevant in today's society. It covers the spiritual aspect, sexual hygiene and ethics in general. It receives a perfect rating from me.
Kaitlin Bryant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlin-bryant.html
Latest Review: Uprooted by Peter J. Boni

Post by Kaitlin Bryant »

Brenda Creech wrote: 02 Jan 2023, 16:16 This is a great book to help parents talk to their children about sensitive subjects! I would give this book a 5 star rating!
This is exactly how I felt about the book. A good tool for parents to teach their children these important lessons.

Return to “Discuss "Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude: Human Ethics" by Anthony A. Morris”